Do you support one man one vote 2020 election cycle?

Do you support one man one vote 2020 election cycle?

• absolutely yes

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • absolutely no

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • parliamentary dictatorship

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to see one man one
vote next election cycle.

UN could host the election monitoring.

If you have great ideas feel free to share whit us.

For now, yes. The public is extremely tribalist and will only vote for their relatives, but at least some MPs have some sense.

For now, yes. The public is extremely tribalist and will only vote for their relatives, but at least some MPs have some sense.
HSM promised that next election will be one man one vote. But they had security concerns so they delayed again.

I dont think that somalis back home are tribalist bigots.

HSM promised that next election will be one man one vote. But they had security concerns so they delayed again.

I dont think that somalis back home are tribalist bigots.

But the elderly are. I don't believe the youth care enough, they are carefree and extremely susceptible to elderly influence.

Considering you live in Somalia, who are the tribalists? Are the youth well versed in tribal politics or is it mainly the elderly?

The most tribalist are the elders and sometimes parents . They bash tribes on social media .The worst incident I saw was when I was in Buuhoodle a couple of years ago. An old guy was bashing and cursing a sub clan outside with a microphone :lol:

The youth are educated people they only talk about tribes when they are discussing politics and with relatives. They don't bash qabils unless they are brainwashed by parents.

The crazy ones are the mirqaans tho

I've seen that ppl born before 1980 are more tribalist than those who are born after 1980.

Us somalis need take our future in to our own hands.

If we cant chose our leaders how can there ever be accountability?

:ohhh:

Cyberborg

My heart is in Dhoqoshay
stop with the kuufaar system. democracy is haaraam if everyone votes, only the practicing muslim men should vote

stop with the kuufaar system. democracy is haaraam if everyone votes, only the practicing muslim men should vote
Im afraid to say that southies dominate northies 3 to 1 margin. It would be huge land slide victories election after elections.

Get in line p*ssy diplomacy is over.

:ufdup:

Last edited:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
I fully support it as long as every Somali no matter what their origin is able to vote. I would also like to place voting stations at Buhoodle, Galdogob, Cabudwaaq, Ceel Barde, Dolow and Dhobley. I just want the people in those towns to have a voice, they are very special to me.

:lolbron:

No points of holding an election in 2020

I will attempt a coup :lol:

Somali Liberation Force

SLF

:nvjpqts::nvjpqts::nvjpqts:
Kacaanka.jpg

I fully support it as long as every Somali no matter what their origin is able to vote. I would also like to place voting stations at Buhoodle, Galdogob, Cabudwaaq, Ceel Barde, Dolow and Dhobley. I just want the people in those towns to have a voice, they are very special to me.

:lolbron:

you forget burtinle and eyl:drakelaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending