Votes: 5 20.8%
  • no

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • sometimes

Votes: 14 58.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't. my friends don't either. if you do, is it because of your parents enforcing the "somali at home english at school" rule?

kaneki

jinx is my waifu 4 laifu
Only when insulting them. Otherwise I speak a combination of Somali and the native language of the country.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Nope, we speak only Dutch. Unless there are friends over and I need to say something, then I will speak Somali to them but they will never response back in Somali though.

Nope, we speak only Dutch. Unless there are friends over and I need to say something, then I will speak Somali to them but they will never response back in Somali though.
the struggle is real lol. like when i speak to you in Somali i am trying to be private, what don't you understand?

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
the struggle is real lol. like when i speak to you in Somali i am trying to be private, what don't you understand?

Somaaha!! LOL

But the reason why is because they don't speak it. They do understand though.

I do not even bother to respond if they are not speaking in somali, let alone me speaking af-qalaad. The reason being, ofcourse, perseverance of our culture and language. The amount of somali kids I see today that are struggling to even understand basic Somali is astonishing, and I do not want to see that happen to myself or my siblings in shaa Allah.

Why don't you speak somali regularly, is it because you don't feel comfortable speaking it or is it something else? Can you read somali?

I do not even bother to respond if they are not speaking in somali, let alone me speaking af-qalaad. The reason being, ofcourse, perseverance of our culture and language. The amount of somali kids I see today that are struggling to even understand basic Somali is astonishing, and I do not want to see that happen to myself or my siblings in shaa Allah.

Why don't you speak somali regularly, is it because you don't feel comfortable speaking it or is it something else? Can you read somali?

no i can speak, read and write it. i just have never spoken somali with my siblings, i dont know why. like not even basic sentences in somali feel natural, when i speak to them.

has been that way ever since i can remember. i made this thread to see if anyone else was like this too.

Not siblings but their children which are having their somali neglected. They sometimes forget that they are not white :gucciwhat:

The smallest girl asked what lesbian meant as she heard her mother warning against her. I told her it meant when you like girls, and then she said she liked girls too. #GayAgenda# :trumpsmirk:

Not siblings but their children which are having their somali neglected. They sometimes forget that they are not white :gucciwhat:

The smallest girl asked what lesbian meant as she heard her mother warning against her. I told her it meant when you like girls, and then she said she liked girls too. #GayAgenda# :trumpsmirk:

looool don't your family know you're gay? good for your niece she has someone to speak to in the future when it gets really tough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts