Do you sometimes itch

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Ok, but to whom does it benefit? What does one gain from spousal/significant other fights? Just go for a hike - literally. It clears your mind.
You think I do it to clear my head? I go to the gym 3 times a week and meditate. I do it because I can't help it, it's just gotta happen.

To pick fights in relationships? Like things are going smooth but all of the sudden you think, Mhmm, I wonder what it would be like if they weren't. Do men feel this way too?
:what1: you would create drama even tho things are moving smoothly? :umwhat:

And u expect a nigga to stand by and take that abuse?:westbrookwtf:

Don't be shocked when all the good guys leave your crazy ass alone.

NotMyL

VIP

It's not an abuse, I like to think of it as spicing up the relationship. And don't worry I think I've found the one to put up with it

Gambar

VIP
Lol that's you in the future, accept it.
Not at all. I'm extremely raaliyo. I don't like buuq iyo qeylo.

Whenever my mum starts with my dad anoo yaaban ayaan uun sidaan uu eega:farmajoyaab:then she has the cheek to want me to side with her or I'm a daddy's girl. :noneck:

My younger sister is like that. It resulted in three kids in three years. In af ingriisi waxaa la yidaahda "make up sex" :siilaanyolaugh:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

:siilaanyolaugh: I love how you're being holier than thou. Don't you attract batshit crazy broads? That's a lot more than the occasional bissbass.

NotMyL

VIP
Not at all. I'm extremely raaliyo. I don't like buuq iyo qeylo.

Whenever my mum starts with my dad anoo yaaban ayaan uun sidaan uu eega:farmajoyaab:then she has the cheek to want me to side with her or I'm a daddy's girl. :noneck:

My younger sister is like that. It resulted in three kids in three years. In af ingriisi waxaa la yidaahda "make up sex" :siilaanyolaugh:
f2dca7dfeb52bccb24c7d4275fda1f4155f2847f.gif

I don't like buuq either, my fights aren't the typical Somali ones. We have a rule, never to call each other names or throw things. I'm good at the silent treatment.

:siilaanyolaugh: I love how you're being holier than thou. Don't you attract batshit crazy broads? That's a lot more than the occasional bissbass.
Wallahi I do which is precisely why I am giving her my sincere advise. It's not cute
I left them all for reasons like this.

Nope, I always have a reason to argue (even if you don't understand it). Arguing can be kind of exhilarating though with the right people (of course).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending