Do you sometimes itch

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Ok, but to whom does it benefit? What does one gain from spousal/significant other fights? Just go for a hike - literally. It clears your mind.
You think I do it to clear my head? I go to the gym 3 times a week and meditate. I do it because I can't help it, it's just gotta happen.

To pick fights in relationships? Like things are going smooth but all of the sudden you think, Mhmm, I wonder what it would be like if they weren't. Do men feel this way too?
:what1: you would create drama even tho things are moving smoothly? :umwhat:

And u expect a nigga to stand by and take that abuse?:westbrookwtf:

Don't be shocked when all the good guys leave your crazy ass alone.

NotMyL

VIP

It's not an abuse, I like to think of it as spicing up the relationship. And don't worry I think I've found the one to put up with it

Gambar

VIP
Lol that's you in the future, accept it.
Not at all. I'm extremely raaliyo. I don't like buuq iyo qeylo.

Whenever my mum starts with my dad anoo yaaban ayaan uun sidaan uu eega:farmajoyaab:then she has the cheek to want me to side with her or I'm a daddy's girl. :noneck:

My younger sister is like that. It resulted in three kids in three years. In af ingriisi waxaa la yidaahda "make up sex" :siilaanyolaugh:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

:siilaanyolaugh: I love how you're being holier than thou. Don't you attract batshit crazy broads? That's a lot more than the occasional bissbass.

NotMyL

VIP
Not at all. I'm extremely raaliyo. I don't like buuq iyo qeylo.

Whenever my mum starts with my dad anoo yaaban ayaan uun sidaan uu eega:farmajoyaab:then she has the cheek to want me to side with her or I'm a daddy's girl. :noneck:

My younger sister is like that. It resulted in three kids in three years. In af ingriisi waxaa la yidaahda "make up sex" :siilaanyolaugh:
f2dca7dfeb52bccb24c7d4275fda1f4155f2847f.gif

I don't like buuq either, my fights aren't the typical Somali ones. We have a rule, never to call each other names or throw things. I'm good at the silent treatment.

:siilaanyolaugh: I love how you're being holier than thou. Don't you attract batshit crazy broads? That's a lot more than the occasional bissbass.
Wallahi I do which is precisely why I am giving her my sincere advise. It's not cute
I left them all for reasons like this.

Nope, I always have a reason to argue (even if you don't understand it). Arguing can be kind of exhilarating though with the right people (of course).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts