Do you smoke?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I'm so proud of you bro. End smoking as a whole including weed because it has long term side effects and anything that damages your body is haram. Plus, when you have kids you want to set as a good example. You'll see major improvements with your health, mind and mood.

Try going to the gym. It can become your positive habit to counter your old nasty habits not to mention it can benefit you in a long term when you become old. Health is wealth. Remember that.

I've never used any drugs in my life and been going to the gym for years now and honestly there is nothing better than working out especially when you look good and you feel strong, fast and energetic. It's an amazing feeling, wallahi.
Respect crodie I haven't smoked loud around same time it's much easier to quit tho weed ain't addictive at all

I go gym every now and then but inshallah I'll be more consistent. Nice that you managed to stay clean ur whole life that's real nigga shyt wallahi avoiding temptation and working on yourself you have discipline I can tell.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Respect crodie I haven't smoked loud around same time it's much easier to quit tho weed ain't addictive at all

I go gym every now and then but inshallah I'll be more consistent. Nice that you managed to stay clean ur whole life that's real nigga shyt wallahi avoiding temptation and working on yourself you have discipline I can tell.

Exercise helps trigger endorphins, which improve the prioritizing functions of the brain. After exercise, your ability to sort out priorities improves, allowing you to block out distractions and better concentrate on the task at hand.

One example was this person I knew that used to be addicted to and masturbation. I told him some hard cold facts that deterred him from watching . I told him can cause erectile dysfunction and can cause a sort of psychological conditioning which creates performance anxiety. I advised him to ask Allah for forgiveness and start gym to counter your negative habits and next thing I heard from him was his performance in school improved, his mood improved, he became a responsible person and currently studying for civil engineering.

Exercise is not just about aerobic capacity and muscle size. Sure, exercise can improve your physical health and your physique, improve your sex life, and even increase your lifespan. But thatโ€™s not what motivates most people to stay active.

People who exercise regularly tend to do so because it gives them an enormous sense of well-being. They feel more energetic throughout the day, sleep better at night, have sharper memories, and feel more relaxed and positive about themselves because regular exercise can help relieve stress and boost your overall mood. The weed does literally the opposite because it's harmful to your mind, mood and overall health. Leave that in your past and stay consistent in the gym and you'll become a better version of yourself.

Last edited:

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
Smoking is not only bad for you but all so the non-smokers who live with you so quite the selfish act. Allah makes it easy for you.
Halal lifestyle is the best.

Apollo

VIP
I vape from time to time, but I am not addicted to it. Sometimes I go without it for weeks and then suddenly use it again.

Smoking normal cigarettes is disgusting though. I can't stand the burnt tobacco smell. Also, normal smokers kind of stink. Vaping doesn't make your place and clothes smell and at worst it's only a slight pleasant fruity odor.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I don't smoke, but I do try shisha once in a blue moon
My older brother smokes but he's not addicted to it. He probably smokes like 3 to 4 x a week and then stops for months.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
I vape from time to time, but I am not addicted to it. Sometimes I go without it for weeks and then suddenly use it again.

Smoking normal cigarettes is disgusting though. I can't stand the burnt tobacco smell. Also, normal smokers kind of stink. Vaping doesn't make your place and clothes smell and at worst it's only a slight pleasant fruity odor.

How much nicotine do you value with?

Al Muslim

ุงู„ู…ูˆุช ู„ุงู…ุฑูŠูƒุง ุงู„ู…ูˆุช ู„ุฅุณุฑุงุฆูŠู„
I smoked cigarettes for like 2 yrs, then I quit easy. I don't know how people get addicted to things, maybe I just haven't got an addictive personality.

I smoke weed occasionally whenever I get the chance, I usually do it socially though. As for drinking, sometimes but only low content stuff like beer and ale.

The hard alcohol I leave for the raves and celebration nights

I admit that I am a lost lamb, pray for me.

At least you acknowledge that you have a problem, but you should not be complacent about it. Actively try to curb your addiction and strive to be the best person you can be. Hold yourself responsible and you will see your life greatly improve.

Remember this world is temporary and akhira is forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts