Do you smoke?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Is it just me or do Somalis raised here have an exceptionally low smoking rate? My brothers are all smokers, but they're also the only Somalis I know that smoke. I have been a 'social' smoker, but I've cut that out years ago before it turned into a problem.

I feel like the white women age quick trope is exaggerated and also mainly caused by lifestyle choices, I.e alcohol and cigarettes. Black women, particularly African women smoke and drink and a drastically lower rate than counterpart. Seeing an African/Somali girl smoke would actually surprise me, but I would actively expect it from a white woman in the same socio-economic environment.
I can only speak on what I've seen in Sweden.
Most of the niggas that smokes buy cigarettes just to stretch the spliff.
Those that don't bun can go thru a pack a day easily.
The guys use snus mostly, including me.

Girls that smokes tend to have ADHD and smokes to self soothe. There are also those that smokes for no damn reason other than looking cool but those one usually grows out of it after some years. Btw Somali girls are no different from other chicks. They can quickly start to pick up a weed habit right after smoking a cigarette.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
cigarettes is the biggest turn off ever uff wallahi

iga faagow bastaryahow warqad nuugo

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
I can only speak on what I've seen in Sweden.
Most of the niggas that smokes buy cigarettes just to stretch the spliff.
Those that don't bun can go thru a pack a day easily.
The guys use snus mostly, including me.

Girls that smokes tend to have ADHD and smokes to self soothe. There are also those that smokes for no damn reason other than looking cool but those one usually grows out of it after some years. Btw Somali girls are no different from other chicks. They can quickly start to pick up a weed habit right after smoking a cigarette.

I know they smoke weed actually, I was being coy and not trying to normalize filthy behaviour. Smoking actual cigarettes by themselves is a surprise to me. I've never seen them smoke around me, whereas plenty of cadaan girls smoke. This entire thread was prompted by a pretty new co-worker that disappointingly handed me a fag just because I was sitting outside.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
cigarettes is the biggest turn off ever uff wallahi

iga faagow bastaryahow warqad nuugo

Agreed. I love the smell of tobacco and favour tobacco scented colognes. I even enjoy post smoking scent on myself.... but a girl smoking anything that isn't meat is a hard no.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Agreed. I love the smell of tobacco and favour tobacco scented colognes. I even enjoy post smoking scent on myself.... but a girl smoking anything that isn't meat is a hard no.
ugh cigar is the worst odor ever. i hate standing near a person who REEKS of cigarretes. it smells like ass stay away from me. My uncle smokes and any time he reaches in for a hug i have to push him away, we don't let him stink up our house.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
I know they smoke weed actually, I was being coy and not trying to normalize filthy behaviour. Smoking actual cigarettes by themselves is a surprise to me. I've never seen them smoke around me, whereas plenty of cadaan girls smoke. This entire thread was prompted by a pretty new co-worker that disappointingly handed me a *** just because I was sitting outside.
If a chick smokes blem, they smoke meat too. It's a dead giveaway. I become more interested in a chick if she smokes.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
ugh cigar is the worst odor ever. i hate standing near a person who REEKS of cigarretes. it smells like ass stay away from me. My uncle smokes and any time he reaches in for a hug i have to push him away, we don't let him stink up our house.

I don't like it on other people, but for some reason I love it on myself. Probably because of nose-blindnees suppressing the strength after smoking it

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
If a chick smokes blem, they smoke meat too. It's a dead giveaway. I become more interested in a chick if she smokes.

I'm talking about literal meat... like briskets and jerky.

But yes, I wouldn't ever pursue a girl that smokes weed.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I don't like it on other people, but for some reason I love it on myself. Probably because of nose-blindnees suppressing the strength after smoking it
maybe because your used to it. trust, most people would hate to be around you unless they themselves smoke

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
I'm talking about literal meat... like briskets and jerky.

But yes, I wouldn't ever pursue a girl that smokes weed.

Yaahu, you leave a lotta baashaal on the table discriminating these chicks. Just bring them a bottle of water with you. Hydration is a must for smoking chorizos. I dunno nothing about briskets bro

I smoked cigarettes for like 2 yrs, then I quit easy. I don't know how people get addicted to things, maybe I just haven't got an addictive personality.

I smoke weed occasionally whenever I get the chance, I usually do it socially though. As for drinking, sometimes but only low content stuff like beer and ale.

The hard alcohol I leave for the raves and celebration nights :trumpsmirk:

I admit that I am a lost lamb, pray for me. :mjcry:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm so proud of you bro. End smoking as a whole including weed because it has long term side effects and anything that damages your body is haram. Plus, when you have kids you want to set as a good example. You'll see major improvements with your health, mind and mood.

Try going to the gym. It can become your positive habit to counter your old nasty habits not to mention it can benefit you in a long term when you become old. Health is wealth. Remember that.

I've never used any drugs in my life and been going to the gym for years now and honestly there is nothing better than working out especially when you look good and you feel strong, fast and energetic. It's an amazing feeling, wallahi.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending