Do you see yourself ever going back to the homeland?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Civil War was a test fellas. Back in the 70s - 80s, not many people where religious, and we where heavily influenced by the Italian Missionaries. Now, everything has changed from a non religious country to a religious country, from no resources, to packed with natural resources. There's just couple poison mined individuals we need to get rid off, in order for us to enjoy this blessing.

The Civil War was a test fellas. Back in the 70s - 80s, not many people where religious, and we where heavily influenced by the Italian Missionaries. Now, everything has changed from a non religious country to a religious country, from no resources, to packed with natural resources. There's just couple poison mined individuals we need to get rid off, in order for us to enjoy this blessing.

:what1:

So many things wrong with this i dont even know where to start. This is how my parents fucked me up.

I really dont know. I am from galbeed and i have almost no relative in somalia. There is a few things i want to check and explore before i consider a decision. I will check what are the options. I dont know whether i should go to galbeed or somalia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending