Do you see yourself ever going back to the homeland?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thatsomaligirl

Loves milk is lactose intolerant, kill me
Without a doubt I'll go back, the only question is when, after I finish my studies? After I get married or maybe after I retire? :kanyeshrug:

I plan to go back and contribute as much as I can to Somaliland Inshallah

Without a doubt I'll go back, the only question is when, after I finish my studies? After I get married or maybe after I retire? :kanyeshrug:

It's vital that academics and intellectuals ultimately come back to Somalia once there's strong governance. The untapped natural resources in there are vast, Somalia is estimated to rank 7th in the globe for oil reserves however we'll probably rank alot further down thanks the autonomous (Puntland) and downright secessionist (Sland) regions in Somalia.

waraabe

Your superior
It's vital that academics and intellectuals ultimately come back to Somalia once there's strong governance. The untapped natural resources in there are vast, Somalia is estimated to rank 7th in the globe for oil reserves however we'll probably rank alot further down thanks the autonomous (Puntland) and downright secessionist (Sland) regions in Somalia.

I honestly don't care about somalia, I only care about somaliland. Our oil, our borders

Nobody is gonna know unless you tell them :yacadiim:

:yousmart:

im not even going to tell them im foreign.

Really 7th? Source please.
Infrastructure is needed to support intellectuals from the west and that will take years for it to develop. most will have rooted into their foreign nations and wouldnt be able to return anyways. Especially the newer generations that dont even know somalia besides the blue and a random white star.

:yousmart:

im not even going to tell them im foreign.

Really 7th? Source please.
Infrastructure is needed to support intellectuals from the west and that will take years for it to develop. most will have rooted into their foreign nations and wouldnt be able to return anyways. Especially the newer generations that dont even know somalia besides the blue and a random white star.

Relax @istaag. The oil found just in PL, is half Saudi Arabia's oil deposits. If you add North SL, North/South Ogaden, Mogadishu Offshore, North NEP, Offshore NEP! Waaweray, we definitely surpassed Saudi, and you could say 1 in the world. But it depends, if all the Oil is reachable.

Relax @istaag. The oil found just in PL, is half Saudi Arabia's oil deposits. If you add North SL, North/South Ogaden, Mogadishu Offshore, North NEP, Offshore NEP! Waaweray, we definitely surpassed Saudi, and you could say 1 in the world. But it depends, if all the Oil is reachable.

:banderas:

prehistoric khat turned oil. drop the star and put a khat leaf on the somali flag.

waraabe

Your superior
What Somaliland, British, Italian or French?

British Somaliland is referred to as somaliland these days, french somaliland is referred to as djibouti, Italian Somaliland is referred somalia. Read a book before you open your mouth

waraabe

Your superior

Why would I add my potential oil to yours? I don't want to share anything with your people

British Somaliland is referred to as somaliland these days, french somaliland is referred to as djibouti, Italian Somaliland is referred somalia. Read a book before you open your mouth

I know, but your from the beautiful, exotic Italian Somaliland.

Why would I add my potential oil to yours? I don't want to share anything with your people

No offence, no Qabil. But the SL oil is not a lot. PL by far has the most oil, then Ogaden, then NEP. I don't know about the offshore oil in NEP, and Mogadishu.

waraabe

Your superior
No offence, no Qabil. But the SL oil is not a lot. PL by far has the most oil, then Ogaden, then NEP. I don't know about the offshore oil in NEP, and Mogadishu.

Lool you are desperate, all they found was water In Puntland. Non the less,if somaliland doesn't have that much, that is ok. We will don't want or like you

Lool you are desperate, all they found was water In Puntland. Non the less,if somaliland doesn't have that much, that is ok. We will don't want or like you

Do you still harbour ill feelings towards your Somali brethren for what some despot did over 25 years ago?

waraabe

Your superior
Do you still harbour ill feelings towards your Somali brethren for what some despot did over 25 years ago?
I don't care about what happend 30 years ago but no such thing as somali brothers. Rather somali neighbors, we either live in peace or go to war

I don't care about what happend 30 years ago but no such thing as somali brothers. Rather somali neighbors, we either live in peace or go to war

@waraabe, you weren't even born in the Civil War, you never fought alongside SNM forces, you don't know the reality over their, you don't know how much Qabil effected the people, you don't know how many people lost their lives for a useless cause. So please, just be quiet, all you know is how to type.

Status
Not open for further replies.