Do you see yourself ever going back to the homeland?

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
@waraabe, you weren't even born in the Civil War, you never fought alongside SNM forces, you don't know the reality over their, you don't know how much Qabil effected the people, you don't know how many people lost their lives for a useless cause. So please, just be quiet, all you know is how to type.

Donkey I said I don't care about what happend 30 years ago, move on. I suggest somali become good neighbors

@waraabe, you weren't even born in the Civil War, you never fought alongside SNM forces, you don't know the reality over their, you don't know how much Qabil effected the people, you don't know how many people lost their lives for a useless cause. So please, just be quiet, all you know is how to type.

Most of leaders of repels (against Somalia) live in western countries, they destroyed the country and their families enjoyed best healthcare, education, passports and pension and people of Burco and SL lost all that plus the life of youth that drown in the sea. Let them bark behind the keyboard the reality is there.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Please stop derailing the thread.

For me, without a shadow of a doubt. When I have accomplished my goals here, it's time to go back home and remake Somalia in our image

:deargod:

image.jpeg
Oh Lord... the Tigray would be jumping up and down in joy if they read what you just wrote.

He is half habashi that why booty clapping for them

waraabe

Your superior
Most of SNM leaders live in western countries, they destroyed the country and their families enjoyed best healthcare, education, passports and pension and people of Burco and SL lost all that plus the life of youth that drown in the sea. Let them bark behind the keyboard the reality is there

Dumb bimbo. Your worthless uneducated family were living off the rest because you were darod. You were nothing before siyaad and nothing after him. SNM showed your people mercy, be thankful

Dumb bimbo. Your worthless uneducated family were living off the rest because you were darod. You were nothing before siyaad and nothing after him. SNM showed your people mercy, be thankful

Thank you for fasting reward, I am doubling my rewards

waraabe

Your superior
Thank you for fasting reward, I am doubling my rewards

Getting desperate there. Didn't didn't your family reject other Somalis wealth. You grew up on haram money taken from other miskiin people. I hope you ask for forgiveness

Your kids are oromo literally, they won't even get somali citizenship. Keep your middle aged mouth from my name. I am not interested in you

Lol lying while fasting, I am married to Somali warrior and my family is one of biggest before even barre regime and till today I have relatives in government(PL, Somalia federal government, SL and president of Djibouti is good friend of my uncle). I want to expose you to the members here and show them the enemies inside our community

How would you contribute?

His job Will be consuming all the khat in the markets and making sure tribalist between the youth stay live and flashing his welfare money at youth in Burco. More youth need to go on boats and pave the way for habashi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts