Votes: 19 37.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lion balls? Kangaroo? Dog meat?
:gucciwhat:
Your palate!

VixR

Yes Mate, I appreciate and can distinguish different flavours, but let's not forget all cultures who are carnivores are acquired tastes via enculturation. I don't mind trying other cuisines and my boundary is cannibalism. The craziest thing I ever ate was witchetty grubs. It is an Australian Aboriginal main dish and basically, it is worms eaten either raw or cooked. When I told my Chinese friends that we Somalis eat camels, they were perplexed and asked me, if it tasted like human flesh and if there were Somali tribes that eat humans. We eat different animals and as a dog owner and lover, I don't see anything wrong if some cultures in South East Asia eat dogs because these dogs are specially harvested for human consumption. The overwhelming majority don't consume stray or domestic dogs. Ethnocentrism in what animals humans eat is rife among all the different cultures.

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
ຂ້າພະເຈົ້າຢາກຈະຈູບເຈົ້າດີແທ້. ຂ້າພະເຈົ້າຕ້ອງການໃຫ້ທ່ານມີເດັກນ້ອຍຂອງຂ້າພະເຈົ້າແລະຫຼັງຈາກນັ້ນຂ້າພະເຈົ້າຕ້ອງການໃຫ້ທ່ານມີລູກນ້ອຍຫຼາຍສໍາລັບຂ້າພະເຈົ້າ. ຂ້າພະເຈົ້າຕ້ອງການໃຫ້ທ່ານເປັນໂຮງງານນ້ອຍສໍາລັບຂ້າພະເຈົ້າ. ຂອບໃຈ! :banderas::damn::cosbyhmm::hemad::kanyeshrug:

yuusufdiin

child of afgooye
I dine at the finest restaurants. But I am a pescetarian so everything I eat is halal.

tenor.gif
im also pescetarian :ohhhdamn:

VixR

Veritas
VixR

Yes Mate, I appreciate and can distinguish different flavours, but let's not forget all cultures who are carnivores are acquired tastes via enculturation. I don't mind trying other cuisines and my boundary is cannibalism. The craziest thing I ever ate was witchetty grubs. It is an Australian Aboriginal main dish and basically, it is worms eaten either raw or cooked. When I told my Chinese friends that we Somalis eat camels, they were perplexed and asked me, if it tasted like human flesh and if there were Somali tribes that eat humans. We eat different animals and as a dog owner and lover, I don't see anything wrong if some cultures in South East Asia eat dogs because these dogs are specially harvested for human consumption. The overwhelming majority don't consume stray or domestic dogs. Ethnocentrism in what animals humans eat is rife among all the different cultures.
I hear ya. I'm of the same mind, minus the exotic adventure palate :tocry:

In holland its hard to find nice halal places to eat, but overall its okay
When i eat out with friends ill mostly order vegatarian or fish

what the f*ck is this thread @paramedic you're soooooooooooooooooooooooo unimaginative it hurts fucking trash trash trash trash trash trash trash trash trash trash trash trash trash trash trash
die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending