• No

Votes: 19 37.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
UK is a great country Alhamdulillah. Practically everythings halal. Kfc, subway, Piza GoGo, Nandos... there was even a halal McDonald in Southall (it got closed down). Even the big supermarkets sell fresh halal meat.

If you eat haraam food intentionally, your duas will be rejected. Stay away from it.

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
I know there are people of the belief that if you say bismillah then it's okay to eat non halal foods.

Just wondering. When food is all around you in the western countries that aren't halal, do you stick to your guns?
Is it even a concern for you?
I make sure what i am eating is halal. If their are no halal food in the menu, then i opt for a vegetarian meal.

It was in a pizza someone ordered for us :mjlol:

Young

You mean ham and not bacon. For me, pizza without ham is like pasta without a banana. Bacon is great with a burger.

It depends where I eat, a Turkish or Lebanese souvlaki is the closest I get to Halal. Has anyone tried game or exotic animals? While in china, I sampled from snake meat (which tasted fabolously) to dog meat (the most delicious and tender meat) and in between, crocodile, horse, donkey, Lion balls, kangaroo to camel meat. The camel meat was the least delicious meat.

VixR

Veritas
Young

You mean ham and not bacon. For me, pizza without ham is like pasta without a banana. Bacon is great with a burger.

It depends where I eat, a Turkish or Lebanese souvlaki is the closest I get to Halal. Has anyone tried game or exotic animals? While in china, I sampled from snake meat (which tasted fabolously) to dog meat (the most delicious and tender meat) and in between, crocodile, horse, donkey, Lion balls, kangaroo to camel meat. The camel meat was the least delicious meat.
Lion balls? Kangaroo? Dog meat?
:gucciwhat:
Your palate!

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I stopped eating Halal when i was like 12. My dad was of the opinion that eating meat in Christian (or Jewish) land is ok, so i went with that :trumpsmirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending