Do you notice this a lot from Somali twitter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
6 of my close friends who are pretty well off and would describe as being middle class have married Ajnabi girls, 4 of them white, 1 Arab and 1 Indonesian.

I asked each and every one of them why? They're answers suggested that they really dislike everything about Somali women.

I think that the generation of Somali men who actually values their woman are slowly dying off. Whether we care to admit it or not, many Somali guys who actually have what it takes to marry their own people are choosing not to.

Your forgetting the most elite group of males that plan to do it back home.

Those friends of yours are not better off by any means, because these girls were all raised in the same toxic society as the Somali ones.

Whatever benefit they may have over the Somali ones comes with a drawback that cancels it out anyway.

As a father and husband it's imperative you have absolute total control of your household at all times even if shit hits the fan or divorce takes place.

This is simply not possible in Satanist matriarchy West were power is in the hands of the female by design

The moment you marry and have a kid with her your at her mercy, your emasculated in an instant, that household only survives if she is a God fearing intelligent women and you accept your lowly position since she holds the pistol without doing anything stupid yourself to be thrown out

Hence no man with the combined attributes of intelligence, dignity and religiousity would ever sign up for this much less dare gamble on it.

You are the shepherd of your household that will stand in front of your creator to explain why your offspring turned into infidels and crackpots and what role you played in all of this with your reckless negligence and irresponsible behaviours

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Damn, y'all are taking this shit pretty seriously.

Listen believe it or not there are xalimos like me who are good looking, smart and religious. We tend to stay at home and you dont tend to see us on the streets hoeing about. It's disrespectful you slander all west london xalimos!
You are what they call an anomaly. You are heavily outnumbered. :hemad:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
No self respect no dignity no honour cheap and clean its a low down dirty shame but it is what it is.

Listen I'm an old user who has seen some of your posts and i frankly think its disgusting and unfair you paint all british xalimos as hoes. Im from London and am religious and alhamduiallah very good looking and plan to go into medicine once I finish my undergraduate inshallah, i havent ever done shit with ANY guy. According to your statistics which you pulled out of your futo i should be a madow loving self hating hoe. But I am not!

Stop generalising all british xalimos there are a few rotten apples here and there, but most are decent.

I wish Canada girls were like u wallahi u winning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending