Do you notice this a lot from Somali twitter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol im pretty and tall (5ft 10 alhamduiallah) and everyone says im wifey material so yes somali guys have moved onto me. But im still young 18 finishing sixth form to study molecular genetics bsc and hopefully graduate medicine inshallah (ya rab) Late marriage is a issue i agree. I was hoping to get married at 20 in the middle of my medicine undergrad degree however unfortunately i was rejected (so i cant study under graduate medicine and have to study graduate medicine inshallah) so i think i'll get married at roughly 23/24.

I personally think xalimos should get married at 20-25 ish even in uni (if they want to and if they can.) I dont think marriage distracts you from studying and uni! My cousin has 2 kids and got married at 19 and studies human biology at a Russell group uni! Its possible!

Tbh no offence you come across as hateful person. Most somali men with you're traits seem to be very angry and tend to hate all somali chicks in general. I pray Allah gives you a good miskeen caring wife.

Nah don't get it twisted I don't hate Somali girls outside of London or UK in general, even in London I don't hate them I will just take advantage of them and keep it moving. I'm just showing the hypocrisy since the xalimos on sspot think Somali boys are the only ones who are qasaroo + You are hella young lool watch when you go uni and enter the real big world you will see the reality. Just don't take a bite out of the apple.

Nah don't get it twisted I don't hate Somali girls outside of London or UK in general, even in London I don't hate them I will just take advantage of them and keep it moving. I'm just showing the hypocrisy since the xalimos on sspot think Somali boys are the only ones who are qasaroo + You are hella young lool watch when you go uni and enter the real big world you will see the reality. Just don't take a bite out of the apple.

First of all i will never smoke shisha f*ck that shit and will NEVER be used like the xalimos you play around with.

I have a goal in life. You are just dismissing me because im young. Inshallah in 5 years i will be where i want to be.
SSPOT i have been on here for 2 years its a troll site. Gender wars here are retarded.

I know my deen alhamduiallah.

First of all i will never smoke shisha f*ck that shit and will NEVER be used like the xalimos you play around with.

I have a goal in life. You are just dismissing me because im young. Inshallah in 5 years i will be where i want to be.
SSPOT i have been on here for 2 years its a troll site. Gender wars here are retarded.

I know my deen alhamduiallah.

Masha'Allah hold it down abaayo:qri8gs7:

I want you to succeed for real but don't argue for the whole of west when I probably know more about what goes down in your ends than you do

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
There are 4 groups in Somali Twitter.

The funny, petty, chill crew
The SJW, blm begging, usually ugly crew
The weedheads, hoes, Simps crew
The trolls

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
Stop expecting xalimos to be self-respecting and shit. Accept reality and become cold-hearted. Ku caas as many somali girls as you can especially target out the virgins ones before mr dark skin mandingo finds them. Then you won't care about which jamaican is tweeting what and shit :icon lol::eating:

bro wallahi you are one sad mess, just like you i have witnessed on many occasions lost somali females getting turned out, but that has never change my view on somali women as a whole.

you have some deep seated hate for the somali females. can you not differentiate low quality/ high quality women, or are you judging them on looks??
:drakelaugh:

the biggest s from all ethnicities i have know were all dimes, physical beauty and brains dont usually go together or the streets would be starving.
:trumpsmirk:

by the way werent you the guy judging me on another thread for fornicating, and here you are promoting defiling vegans on the night of ramadan.
:mjlol:

6 of my close friends who are pretty well off and would describe as being middle class have married Ajnabi girls, 4 of them white, 1 Arab and 1 Indonesian.

I asked each and every one of them why? They're answers suggested that they really dislike everything about Somali women.

I think that the generation of Somali men who actually values their woman are slowly dying off. Whether we care to admit it or not, many Somali guys who actually have what it takes to marry their own people are choosing not to.

bro wallahi you are one sad mess, just like you i have witnessed on many occasions lost somali females getting turned out, but that has never change my view on somali women as a whole.

you have some deep seated hate for the somali females. can you not differentiate low quality/ high quality women, or are you judging them on looks??
:drakelaugh:

the biggest s from all ethnicities i have know were all dimes, physical beauty and brains dont usually go together or the streets would be starving.
:trumpsmirk:

by the way werent you the guy judging me on another thread for fornicating, and here you are promoting defiling vegans on the night of ramadan.
:mjlol:

Horta adiga I already karbashed you in that other thread stop cooning for hoes just because they might be from your clan warya

Stop expecting xalimos to be self-respecting and shit. Accept reality and become cold-hearted. Ku caas as many somali girls as you can especially target out the virgins ones before mr dark skin mandingo finds them. Then you won't care about which jamaican is tweeting what and shit :icon lol::eating:

Is targeting miskeen virgins the only way you get laid:siilaanyolaugh:

Nomad2054

Horta adiga I already karbashed you in that other thread stop cooning for hoes just because they might be from your clan warya

you came at me on some religious tip but after tonight i gotta say i feel good about myself, atleast i didnt seek out vegans. i will have you know i am happily retired, healthy and experienced, so no ho##s for me please.
:nahgirl:
and what qabiil might i be my dear sir. :mjohreally:

Yuna09

don’t get pressed, u cuck
Some lame UK Xalimos who don’t get enough attention irl, get validation from irrelevant manwhores “complimenting” the females of the ethnic group. The manwhores often drag Somali guys, and then Somali chicks be agreeing in the comments... it’s just a cringefest :noneck:

Is targeting miskeen virgins the only way you get laid:siilaanyolaugh:

If I get there first before mr jamaican what's the issue? Yall niggas are triggered for nothingg where is your somalinimo at least provide moral support for me and the other somali mujahideen :icon lol:

Nomad2054

If you guys want a gender war, make your own thread and start it there. I thought the gender war was meant as a joke but seems to me like you all can't have a discussion without making it into one.

welcome to the aftermath of your fine work darling, you and reiko have been heavy handed and merciless at times, yall got some of these brothers spasming at the sight of Abdullahi yusuf and Mariah Carey.

:lolbron:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
lmaooo yo this reminds of the comment section of desperate xalimos in mrselfies insta videos when he mentions somalis or acknowledges somali culture...

View attachment 45394
View attachment 45395
View attachment 45396

@xalimathe6 this is the type of shit I'm up against so obviously if I find a xalimo who's intact Imma catch that flag before mr selfie or other jamaicans find her. Call me sick or whatever I don't even care

@World you from west ldn? West ldn somalis are the biggest coons ever wallahi somali girls in sheperds bush wembley and those ends always getting stretched out by jamaicans and naija man

Nacalad ha ku dhacdo. May Allah curse them. Xaarlimos thats what we call them cheap and clean since the 90s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts