Do you notice this a lot from Somali twitter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
when someone says arab girls winning, eritrean, some of them will like or favourite to be polite but somali girls will be like under the comment section "so are jamaican guys :gnzbryw:" you need a somali girl in your life eyyy :p the self-hate and lack of shame is high
It’s because Arab and Eritrean women are confident, prideful and don’t need approval.

Toxique

hood arawelo
The self hate of some Xalimos from Twitter does not compare to the embarrassment that Somali men have done and still do. You guys can stop trying to make this into a gender war.
:comeon:

xalimo trolls are harmless n much better than abdi trolls who call for rape n genocide. :manny:

Stop expecting xalimos to be self-respecting and shit. Accept reality and become cold-hearted. Ku caas as many somali girls as you can especially target out the virgins ones before mr dark skin mandingo finds them. Then you won't care about which jamaican is tweeting what and shit :icon lol::eating:
There's alot of Anjabi women thirsting towards Somali men and too many to count but Somali men are too proud and confident men to even flex while y'all are insecure s that want to show us something but in reality we don't give a f*ck.
If you guys want a gender war, make your own thread and start it there. I thought the gender war was meant as a joke but seems to me like you all can't have a discussion without making it into one.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
If you guys want a gender war, make your own thread and start it there. I thought the gender war was meant as a joke but seems to me like you all can't have a discussion without making it into one.

I wasn't looking for a gender war. I was simply stating facts.

80% of them come from UK, 10 % Canada, 10 % rest of Somali diasporas.

Not surprising since the UK is where most Somali self haters come from.

Listen I'm an old user who has seen some of your posts and i frankly think its disgusting and unfair you paint all british xalimos as hoes. Im from London and am religious and alhamduiallah very good looking and plan to go into medicine once I finish my undergraduate inshallah, i havent ever done shit with ANY guy. According to your statistics which you pulled out of your futo i should be a madow loving self hating hoe. But I am not!

Stop generalising all british xalimos there are a few rotten apples here and there, but most are decent.

It only takes one Ajnabi to say something as ridiculous as "Somali girls are winning :diddyass::diddyass:" or "I love Somali women", for Somali twitter (especially Xalimos) to start freaking out and going crazy. It's so embarrassing. Why do you care so much about the opinion of an ajnabi?

Only the ugly ones care, lack of attention in real life :siilaanyolaugh:

World

VIP
Listen I'm an old user who has seen some of your posts and i frankly think its disgusting and unfair you paint all british xalimos as hoes. Im from London and am religious and alhamduiallah very good looking and plan to go into medicine once I finish my undergraduate inshallah, i havent ever done shit with ANY guy. According to your statistics which you pulled out of your futo i should be a madow loving self hating hoe. But I am not!

Stop generalising all british xalimos there are a few rotten apples here and there, but most are decent.
On average I think UK girls are the worst in the diaspora. I’ve already decided that if I’m going to marry a diaspora chick, it’s gonna be from the states or canada. I ain’t trying to be with a girl who want a guy on deen with a hint of road. :susp:

Anyways mashallah that’s good for you, I wasn’t talking about individuals but a general trend.

On average I think UK girls are the worst in the diaspora. I’ve already decided that if I’m going to marry a diaspora chick, it’s gonna be from the states or canada. I ain’t trying to get with a girl who want a guy on deen with a hint of road. :susp:

Anyways mashallah that’s good for you, I wasn’t talking about individuals but a general trend.

This is the issue it isnt a general trend.

Its pathetic most of the hoes i have on snap are from toronto and canada. The problem with uk xalimos is that they are quite loud and have a massive presence on twitter. Also the ajnabi apple mehr shit was blown way out of proportion. I live in london, yes that are women who have no xishood but its literally incorrect to say we are the worst diaspora. Have you seen canadian es with there henneesy and music videos.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
did u notice that u rarely if ever find a non somali woman talkin positively about abdis?
:sass1:

Forget ajnabis, you rarely see internet xalimos talking positively about "Abdis". :drakekidding:

Of course, Somali men are not looking for compliments like our attention starved female counterparts. No slander would be sufficient enough. :samwelcome:

when someone says arab girls winning, eritrean, some of them will like or favourite to be polite but somali girls will be like under the comment section "so are jamaican guys :gnzbryw:" you need a somali girl in your life eyyy :p the self-hate and lack of shame is high

lmaooo yo this reminds of the comment section of desperate xalimos in mrselfies insta videos when he mentions somalis or acknowledges somali culture...

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

image3.jpeg

@xalimathe6 this is the type of shit I'm up against so obviously if I find a xalimo who's intact Imma catch that flag before mr selfie or other jamaicans find her. Call me sick or whatever I don't even care

@World you from west ldn? West ldn somalis are the biggest coons ever wallahi somali girls in sheperds bush wembley and those ends always getting stretched out by jamaicans and naija man

View attachment 45395

lmaooo yo this reminds of the comment section of desperate xalimos in mrselfies insta videos when he mentions somalis or acknowledges somali culture...

View attachment 45394
View attachment 45396

@xalimathe6 this is the type of shit I'm up against so obviously if I find a xalimo who's intact Imma catch that flag before mr selfie or other jamaicans find her. Call me sick or whatever I don't even care

@World you from west ldn? West ldn somalis are the biggest coons ever wallahi somali girls in sheperds bush wembley and those ends always getting stretched out by jamaicans and naija man

Nacas london xalimos are respectful waryaa try looking for a good one who actually works in STEM and doesnt hoe about.

You seem to just attract trash.

Nacas london xalimos are respectful waryaa try looking for a good one who actually works in STEM and doesnt hoe about.

You seem to just attract trash.

Lool I beg read the comments walaal I even seen niqabi tings in the comments lmao they all wearing hijaab as well. They are all hoes the only good ones in london are too clapped to be married as well

Kulaha west london xalimos are getting stretched.

May Allah forgive you for slandering all the xalimos in west london who are chaste. Crazy nigga.

Lool I beg read the comments walaal I even seen niqabi tings in the comments lmao they all wearing hijaab as well. They are all hoes the only good ones in london are too clapped to be married as well

Listen believe it or not there are xalimos like me who are good looking, smart and religious. We tend to stay at home and you dont tend to see us on the streets hoeing about. It's disrespectful you slander all west london xalimos!

Kulaha west london xalimos are getting stretched.

May Allah forgive you for slandering all the xalimos in west london who are chaste. Crazy nigga.

You're triggered because you are a cuck from those ends sxb not my fault, are you an isaaq? You guys are the worst as well bring shame to somali name at least darood and hawiye hoes only buss it open for somalis

Edit: oh rah @anonymous34 you are a girl? Salaam alaikum abaayo forgive me:siilaanyosmile:

You're triggered because you are a cuck from those ends sxb not my fault, are you an isaaq? You guys are the worst as well bring shame to somali name at least darood and hawiye hoes only buss it open for somalis

Ofcourse I'm triggered because you are slandering every xalimo in west london! Do you not fear Allah. Wallahi i never fucked any guy and i have a bright future ahead of me! And im not fucking isaaq.

You're just hateful wallah. Fear Allah.

Those hoes have broken families. I was raised by two great parents. My mother use to teach me quran when i was little and my father is my best friend!

All I'm advising you is to not paint all xalimos under the same brush its stupid.

Ofcourse I'm triggered because you are slandering every xalimo in west london! Do you not fear Allah. Wallahi i never fucked any guy and i have a bright future ahead of me! And im not fucking isaaq.

You're just hateful wallah. Fear Allah.

Those hoes have broken families. I was raised by two great parents. My mother use to teach me quran when i was little and my father is my best friend!

All I'm advising you is to not paint all xalimos under the same brush its stupid.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lol im pretty and tall (5ft 10 alhamduiallah) and everyone says im wifey material so yes somali guys have moved onto me. But im still young 18 finishing sixth form to study molecular genetics bsc and hopefully graduate medicine inshallah (ya rab) Late marriage is a issue i agree. I was hoping to get married at 20 in the middle of my medicine undergrad degree however unfortunately i was rejected (so i cant study under graduate medicine and have to study graduate medicine inshallah) so i think i'll get married at roughly 23/24.

I personally think xalimos should get married at 20-25 ish even in uni (if they want to and if they can.) I dont think marriage distracts you from studying and uni! My cousin has 2 kids and got married at 19 and studies human biology at a Russell group uni! Its possible!

Tbh no offence you come across as hateful person. Most somali men with you're traits seem to be very angry and tend to hate all somali chicks in general. I pray Allah gives you a good miskeen caring wife.

World

VIP
Lol im pretty and tall (5ft 10 alhamduiallah) and everyone says im wifey material so yes somali guys have moved onto me. But im still young 18 finishing sixth form to study molecular genetics bsc and hopefully graduate medicine inshallah (ya rab) Late marriage is a issue i agree. I was hoping to get married at 20 in the middle of my medicine undergrad degree however unfortunately i was rejected (so i cant study under graduate medicine and have to study graduate medicine inshallah) so i think i'll get married at roughly 23/24.

I personally think xalimos should get married at 20-25 ish even in uni (if they want to and if they can.) I dont think marriage distracts you from studying and uni! My cousin has 2 kids and got married at 19 and studies human biology at a Russell group uni! Its possible!

Tbh no offence you come across as hateful person. Most somali men with you're traits seem to be very angry and tend to hate all somali chicks in general. I pray Allah gives you a good miskeen caring wife.
So you’re an ciyaal :bell:

You haven’t had enough life experiences yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.