Do you men ever have issues with your looks

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
They have their dick size and height to be depressed over and if they are Somali add a bidar to that list.

Last edited:

Human

Bellum omnium contra omnes
Being self-conscious of one's looks is not subjected to specific races but it happens to every single human being.

There are some men, maybe even most or all, that are self-conscious of their looks but society tends to frown upon men being self-conscious of their looks as it defies the notion of 'masculinity' and the stereotypes men have to conform. So, that's why there is more propaganda and campaigns of women 'loving themselves' when people classify those females as aesthetically unappealing compared to the same campaigns for men also.

The world is becoming more and more favourable to women these days especially in the West. Equality seems to be a forgotten term which is quite appalling. This is not what first wave feminism fought for which society just fails to grasp that.

Last edited:

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
NOPE! i have always been told i was like a fanaan and xaax etc. somali men to be self concious they first need to be self aware which they arent.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Not really. Although as a kid i was self conscious about my crooked teeth, but that was fixed thanks to the braces i had on for most of my teen years. Now i got a million dollar smile mashallah.

When did that ever stop you men? :kodaksmiley:

With my overpriced liberal arts education, I can tell you to stop it with the womensplaining. Women cannot speak for mens issues.

Not all men have been through the western academic institutions so you have to forgive them for those those transgressions.

More women go to higher education at a higher rate than men do.

You have no excuses

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
With my overpriced liberal arts education, I can tell you to stop it with the womensplaining. Women cannot speak for mens issues.

Not all men have been through the western academic institutions so you have to forgive them for those those transgressions.

More women go to higher education at a higher rate than men do.

You have no excuses

Men on here have no problem discussing hijab and talking about modesty when it has nothing to do with them.

Not really. Although as a kid i was self conscious about my crooked teeth, but that was fixed thanks to the braces i had on for most of my teen years. Now i got a million dollar smile mashallah.

Aw that's nice : ) Getting teeth fixed up really brightens a person's self image

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Not really.
Lots of people get self-conscious, but personally I don't really think that there's anything to really be worried or concerned about.
I'm nothing special appearance wise. And that's fine. At least I'm not conceited or arrogant about the way I look.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I have a big boy calool & a bidaar that's bigger than Mikhail Gorbachev but I stay Gucci down to the socks have them chicks flooding like Victoria falls.

Man makes the bidaar & calool, bidaar & calool never makes the man.

mrlog

VIP
They have their dick size and height to be depressed over and if they are Somali add a bidar to that list.

All that is minor if ur bank balance is healthy.
Look at Hugh Hefner, he's an old Egyptian Mummy yet got xaax bunnies drooling over him.

Status
Not open for further replies.