Do you men ever have issues with your looks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarah136

Hot and cold
:kanyehmm:

This must be how women with a flat futo or small naaso must feel like.

Oh like a little kid you now turn the sheeko to me:chrisfreshhah:

Nin rag iska dhig and accept your non existing beard:mjlol:

Oh no actually wait to be a man you need to beard the man so for now accept the timid and feminine side of you :drakekidding:

Oh no actually wait to be a man you need to beard the man so for now accept the timid and feminine side of you :drakekidding:
Abaayo what about a very expressive Adam's apple.......or a really deep voice. Can that make up for the lack of beard.:mjcry:

I didn't have issues with my looks until this thread and @Sarah136's crusade against the beardless men.:mjcry:

Last edited:
You should only marry a blind woman. Don't oppress her eyes with that manly voice and timid face..ok edo?:farole:
What if I have a good hairline, alhamdulilah I am not bidaar crew. I am not reer mirror head, am I still hopeless abaayo.

image.jpeg

Last edited:

So you actually do have small naaso and a flat futo

:chrisfreshhah:

and you actually pulled the masculine card on an anonymous shitposting forum,:drakelaugh:

and I didnt even turn the sheek on towards you specifically, you need to stop taking so things personally
:mjlol:

Sarah136

Hot and cold

and you actually pulled the masculine card on an anonymous shitposting forum,:drakelaugh:

and I didnt even turn the sheek on towards you specifically, you need to stop taking so things personally

I shall not speak about my body that will only cause fitna but because I am so kind, I will let you believe your assumptions perhaps it may help you feel better about your timid and feminine side dee

On a side note I don't take anything serious. Caadi iska dhig waa kaftan:comeon:

You and Sarah need to get a room please. I can see the attraction between you two ..

Just recently while I was at the barbers a group of young compulsive obsessive dudes (going on a date) came in for a shape-up that took longer then my own full haircut, they were so obsessed with 'unseen' 'unnoticeable' details I felt sorry for them, they shamelessly believed their 'odds' would be better with this.

This is pure cuckold pathetic betaisation of this generation of man, I used to remember when I was at their age growing up and unlike them utterly broke at that time.

Those same women used to fight me tooth and nail to voluntary pay for my haircut when the Afro became too big for their liking, waliba I didn't even bother combing it and the dandruff made it look like ski resort.

After weeks of listening to their pep talk about the so called 'potential' I was throwing away, I would reluctantly relent just to shut her up.

Watching those bakhti's debase themselves in such womenish ways made me reminiscence of those golden years

VixR

Veritas
Dick size and virility relative to other men
Status
Height
Dexterity and Muscularity
Female response
Perception of their masculinity by other men and women
How much they're getting laid relative to their in-group
Even facial and body-related looks nowadays.

I shall not speak about my body that will only cause fitna but because I am so kind, I will let you believe your assumptions perhaps it may help you feel better about your timid and feminine side dee

On a side note I don't take anything serious. Caadi iska dhig waa kaftan:comeon:

I just wanted to know your bust measurements

:lolbron:

alas the deen was too much of a shield

TooMacaan

VIP
This is pure cuckold pathetic betaisation of this generation of man, I used to remember when I was at their age growing up and unlike them utterly broke at that time.

Those same women used to fight me tooth and nail to voluntary pay for my haircut when the Afro became too big for their liking, waliba I didn't even bother combing it and the dandruff made it look like ski resort.

Watching those bakhti's debase themselves in such womenish ways made me reminiscence of those golden years

74Spldn.gif

giphy.gif

Just recently while I was at the barbers a group of young compulsive obsessive dudes (going on a date) came in for a shape-up that took longer then my own full haircut, they were so obsessed with 'unseen' 'unnoticeable' details I felt sorry for them, they shamelessly believed their 'odds' would be better with this.

After weeks of listening to their pep talk about the so called 'potential' I was throwing away, I would reluctantly relent just to shut her up.

Aboowe those were the days of jahilliya they were in no way golden. I know how it is to dabble in the sea:rejoice:, but Allah has brought u out the pits of poverty and clutches of dandruff filled Afro loving cadaan females. :mjkkk: :mjlol:And now u r a renowned europhile treatment medical professional. :salute:

black

live and let die.
Grow a beard,it will balance out the lack of hair on your head:camby:

Or get a hair transplant done in Turkey. I like bald men.I love that I can see my reflection on his black shiny head...life saving truly :fittytousand:

No habaar blease, I am not bald
picard.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts