Do you look Black?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
I get mistaken for a Priyanka Chopra so frequently, I've been forced to adopt Indian as my tertiary faux-identity. I've learned what caste are the untouchables in case of approach by misled Indian men (only happened twice).

IMG_7456.jpg
It was me ive been to the DMV and i was there for 4 months and i barely met somalis over my stay i even met more sudanese people than somalis

heaviest concentrations of Somalis in the US are found in the Twin Cities (Minneapolis and Saint Paul), followed by Washington, DC; Columbus, Ohio; New York City; Buffalo, New York; Kansas City; San Diego; San Francisco; Seattle

N

nadia

View attachment 19838

heaviest concentrations of Somalis in the US are found in the Twin Cities (Minneapolis and Saint Paul), followed by Washington, DC; Columbus, Ohio; New York City; Buffalo, New York; Kansas City; San Diego; San Francisco; Seattle
That data is slightly incorrect they only got seattle, ohio, buffalo and san diego correct. I have never met a somali in DC and there are no somali diaspora in nyc or san francisco (san jose not included) there is a significant amount of somalis in va but not a lot there are more sudanese and habeshas.

N

nadia

There are Somalis and you can find them at FB page "Somalis in Virginia " they are the old migrants from 80s and well established community. You will find Somali mall in Virginia. http://www.allied-media.com/Somali_American/Somali_American_demographics.html
I know there are somalis in va and i know most of the diaspora there are old and arrived around the same time as the habeshas did in the 80s but there is no denying they are a minority and mostly concentrated in one area in va while the habeshas not only are they the majority but theyre spread out.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know there are somalis in va and i know most of the diaspora there are old and arrived around the same time as the habeshas did in the 80s but there is no denying they are a minority and mostly concentrated in one area in va while the habeshas not only are they the majority but theyre spread out.

You are comparing county of 100 millions to Somalia 10 millions? Somalis have a large community in Virginia according to our population without making comparing to other countries. West Virginia comes the next destination for Somalis after twin cities. you live in London and came in small vacation to WDC and talking as if you are expert in Somali community there. Weird

I know there are somalis in va and i know most of the diaspora there are old and arrived around the same time as the habeshas did in the 80s but there is no denying they are a minority and mostly concentrated in one area in va while the habeshas not only are they the majority but theyre spread out. ሕጊ።።
Ignore her, she has brought useless statistics now.
Now its apprently based on per capita (of each country's population)
:drakekidding::drakekidding::drakekidding:

@government apparently the somali population in DMV is bigger than 250,000?:drakekidding:

N

nadia

You are comparing county of 100 millions to Somalia 10 millions? Somalis have a large community in Virginia according to our population without making comparing to other countries. West Virginia comes the next destination for Somalis after twin cities. you live in London and came in small vacation to WDC and talking as if you are expert in Somali community there. Weird

lol what am i even comparing? and fyi i have been in and out of the dmv all my life since i have family there not only do i have to see it for myself but my own family that reside in va knows there are barely any somalis in dmv most that lived there moved to canada or minnesota due to the high living expenses look around.

N

nadia

Ignore her, she has brought useless statistics now.
Now its apprently based on per capita (of each country's population)
:drakekidding::drakekidding::drakekidding:

@government apparently the somali population in DMV is bigger than 250,000?:drakekidding:
how is he/she comparing countries and "millions" to a few minority in a state what weed is she smoking :draketf:

how is he/she comparing countries and "millions" to a few minority in a state what weed is she smoking :draketf:
She is simply angry because they are not the majority so now a new rule has been brought into play of how we must 'consider' each countrys population:draketf:

Who even said it was a competition, me and you are talking facts:draketf:

N

nadia

She is simply angry because they are not the majority so now a new rule has been brought into play of how we must 'consider' each countrys population:draketf:

Who even said it was a competition, me and you are talking facts:draketf:

Right its weird. Is Minnesota that boring and embarrassing for her to make it seem somalis are a large majority in the dmv when the facts says otherwise :abuxyga:

N

nadia

Even in california they are majority compared to us:drakekidding:
It might get triggered now:draketf:
yhh i heard there is a very large somali community in ca especially in daygo and san jose but i heard is mostly fobs that live down there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending