Do you look Black?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do people usually think you're Black/look Black?

A lot of Horners do not look Black, and look more Arab, Indian, Spanish, mixed race, etc.

Most people do think I'm Black. But I do get mistakened for Spanish/Arab/biracial a lot.

black

live and let die.
Yes, but I've always felt different. I go to the store, the movies and I think to myself... why don't I get the respect I deserve?

And then it just hit me. I'm White. And 35.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Im extremely offened that a eriterian women spoke to me in her language FOR A FULL BLOODY MINUTE and thought i was eriterian. Horta what eriterian woman comes my height? :ileycry: kulaha 'im sorry you look eriterian' :ileycry: No one in my entire life confused me with my neighbours :faysalwtf:

tumblr_mpop54wTGY1r8s5bto1_500.gif

Im sorry i had to rant i felt like getting this off my chest:dabcasar:

Yes, he does. Also, we were all lighter at that age.

I am,

Endriam "let's see what you look like now"Johnson.

still same color tone. The only thing that has changed is that my forehead ain't that big because my hairline is sweet spot. got wavy curly hair. and my nose is sharp enough to cut butter. i would post my pic here but considering the forum sharks swimming around......not too sure lol

People mistake me as an al-maktoum, i walk down the korniish of ajman and they yell " ya sultan, ya habibti, ya hayati"

I yell at them back " bal ha ila hadlin dhameeryo dhameerka dhalay "

Then they run away

black

live and let die.
you should see me in iqmamat and thobe. I get freakin yemenis hollering at me thinking i am part of the clan

Masha'Allah. Have you ever taken a DNA test? You could have a rich Angolan heritage. Somalis truly have scoured the planet :rejoice:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I look very Somali.
Although there is a running joke among my family members that I look xabashi :ileycry:
They laugh at me :farole:
I am strong big man tho so I ignore it :siilaanyosmile:

TooMacaan

VIP
Ok imagine you just seriously pissed a White person off, what racial slur would he cuss out under his breath? , sand (or k*ke in your case :mjohreally:)

If the former, you black
So as a trans-racial 35 year old white man stuck in a 'black man's body', white people embrace you and don't refer to you by the n word when you piss them off??

Masha'Allah. Have you ever taken a DNA test? You could have a rich Angolan heritage. Somalis truly have scoured the planet :rejoice:

you should see my cousins from my mom side. one kid looks indian. other looks like a palestinian. I don't get how it's possible to have such diverse features in one family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending