Do you look Black?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
My cousins kids are half amxaro, I visited them one day, we were eating Canjeero xabashi with daro wat, with hard boiled eggs and chicken legs cook right with some type of hot suugo sauce, my nephews came with me too that day. My cousin kid started joking (teasing) me. He was saying words the only thing I remember the ending part of the word ended with "no" like salamno.

His brother came and said to me he is calling you a long nosed somali arab.

I am made a joke I gave him a disclaimer that might offend him.

I called him a Bugged eyed Somali Amxaro.

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
you should see me in iqmamat and thobe. I get freakin yemenis hollering at me thinking i am part of the clan
I got mistaken to be Arab in Jigjiga.

The only for them to believe you is:
Speak Arabiyyah.
Grow your hair, because i don't have afro textured hair, i can grow my hair back by using gel and made my hair go back.
Wear a white thobe, white Ghutra or use a different color one and a Egal.
Right skin tone, you need to be brown or light brown.
Look miskeen, Somali people naturally respect Arabs but not them Selves.

I get mistaken for an Arab or a Latino Never been mistaken for an Ethiopian alhmduliilah however my sister who has the typical Ethiopian eyes gets told she looks Ethiopian or Indian

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
What state do u live in? Virginia?
I live in Sydney, Ethiopians live in a place called Merrylands and I live in Auburn.

There is a huge communities in Sydney but you should see melbourne, the government building are all inhabitated by somslis

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
Apparently I look so Somali that I only get mistaken for other Somali guys. I can't count the amount of times someones approached me and said "oh I thought you were Abdi so and so" or "you look like Abdi so and so, are you his brother?" Waar hooyadaa waaye I don't know these damned Abdis :pacspit:

N

nadia

I look as Somali as you can get although most people including Somalis assume im Eritrean or Ethiopian maybe me not wearing hijab plays a key.

TooMacaan

VIP
I look so distinctly Horner and people can usually guess right away that I am Somali (if I travel to a bigger city inhabited by Somalis). But if there is no Somalis in the area, most just think I'm a white person dipped chocolate (like Iman). Black Caucasians FTW!!

I look Caucasian, very tall, thin lips semi white skin, not swarthy. Athletic, my jaw line is well formed, my skull is Nordic. High cheek bones, extremely well defined. Elongated, only slightly, but just to give credence to a body extremely well proportioned.

Alxamdullilah.

@Lilafrombole

My love where are you? If you knew how handsome I really am you would not keep running away like this. I will have you some day hopefully, I am good at hide and seek, I will run you to the sunset. For now I am content with my situation..... :i83dwbv::i83dwbv:

Who am I kidding, I am nothing without your love wallahi :it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8:
:meleshame:

Human

Bellum omnium contra omnes
I look Caucasian, very tall, thin lips semi white skin, not swarthy. Athletic, my jaw line is well formed, my skull is Nordic. High cheek bones, extremely well defined. Elongated, only slightly, but just to give credence to a body extremely well proportioned.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts