Do you lie about your ethnicity?

at least they don’t call you guys abeed considering they got cucked by Arab, France and Spain :mjlol:
:damedamn:Depends on the moroccan, if you meet moroccans who don't even know the name of their great grandparent they might treat you like a normal human beign

We somalis kinda had it chill here. Because most of us hang out with morocans and turks So that made it easy for us. growing up here Morrocans used to say somalis are darker skin Morrocans:heh::mjlol:
:pachah1:Never saw it like that

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Please do not judge me when I was 10 I would say I’m madow so I could sit in the back of the school bus with other cool madow kids. But wallahi these guys looked at me and told me to walk the other way. Went home wishing I was half madow.

Never, although I did once hide the fact I was Muslim. I think it was shortly after 9/11 and some stranger randomly asked me somewhere in Europe.

Forgive me Allah.

All the time, I tell cadaans I'm Somali but I'm actually Lander/Djibouti. The only time I try to make a distinction is amongst ourselves.
That’s because Hawiye and daroods care the most about the Somali name and rep it the most, isaaqs are on this me no Somali massa flex lol

The reason why somalis were weak back in the days was because devision among themselves aka somali and somaliland.
You can deny it if you wish

BLM xalimos are a stain on our honour we were fighting for our lives back then. I remember when i was in primary some grown Jamaican would harass my family until some somalis fucked him up. Any somali that associates with these xoolo should be stripped of their somalinimo
Carribean madows kids had the advantage of having older brothers in secondary school compared to Somalis and Africans in the early 2000s and late 90s and a lot of them had messed up parents just like white working class and Irish kids who use to bully them too before that’s why I noticed back then black Caribbean kids use to suck up to white and Irish trash in school mainly for acceptance.

Carribean madows kids had the advantage of having older brothers in secondary school compared to Somalis and Africans in the early 2000s and late 90s and a lot of them had messed up parents just like white working class and Irish kids who use to bully them too before that’s why I noticed back then black Caribbean kids use to suck up to white and Irish trash in school mainly for acceptance.
i dont know about you uk diaspora kids (im getting ur uk) but somalis in sweden has always had been respected any swedish ppl agreeing with me?

I’ve never claimed anything other than Somali even when people assumed I was other things, it’s pretty dumb to larp as another ethnicity since you’ll eventually get caught

Last edited:
Dont you guys have south sudanese? Are they chill or are they like other madows?
they came to Australia after us(early to mid 2000s), and no they aren't chill they try and emulate other madows to the best of their ability, but they dont have beef with Malis or habeshas,they call of us light skins and its bless we're all seen as black here.We dont have this Madow vs East African beef

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
they came after us, and no they aren't chill they try and emulate other madows to the best of their ability, but they dont have beef with Malis or habeshas,they call of us light skins and its bless we're all seen as black here.We dont have this Madow vs East African beef

A South Sudanese trying to do crimes be a bad racket. Abowes stick out like a sore thumb and would be caught instantly. I can already hear the police radio "He's 3 meters tall and dark as midnight in a bootleg gucci outfit!" Abowes should stick to STEM work and all dat and wow the operating rooms with their long fingers.

:mjcry: