Do you lie about your ethnicity?

Apollo

VIP
I have pretended to be Ethiopian in order not to talk to Somali strangers who approached me. :chrisfreshhah: Mostly homeless crazy guys.

Apollo

VIP
Next time I meet a stranger who I likely won't meet again I am going to say I am a Rwandan Tutsi, lol, let's see if they believe it.

Just hope he or she won't google my name and expose me, kek.

It's not really bait that I look Somali (I'm Reer Xamar) so I would get asked "where do you come from" a lot. 95% of the time I would proudly say I'm Somali but sometimes just for fun, I'd say I'm Yemeni or Sudanese lol.

Never Ethiopian though cause of my nationalistic tendencies, I wouldn't mind being called Eritrean though. I like them and their good-looking women.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
It's not really bait that I look Somali (I'm Reer Xamar) so I would get asked "where do you come from" a lot. 95% of the time I would proudly say I'm Somali but sometimes just for fun, I'd say I'm Yemeni or Sudanese lol.

Never Ethiopian though cause of my nationalistic tendencies, I wouldn't mind being called Eritrean though. I like them and their good-looking women.
Stop the cap warya abdi Lugo basto

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
I don't know if she said it because I look like a mullato or because he looks Somali :damn:
He looks somali on this pic
a83121d472d8ee3a9e0114d0fc3917be.jpg

Trending