Do you know how to fight

Question

• Yes

• No

• Pacifist

Results are only viewable after voting.

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
Took boxing for a year and I've largely forgotten the complex shit, but I remember the basics they taught. It was incredibly fun when we finally got to spar or practice with the punching bags, but the warm-ups always killed my mood. Was thinking of starting up again or I might switch to krav which seems much deadlier. Who knows.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
In the few times I fought another person I relied a lot more on my size and length than real skill.

But I can stand my ground no issue.:trumpsmirk:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I took an L in a fight when I was grade 8 and the roast sessions were too much from that day forward I trained myself as hard as I could and fucked him up it felt amazing and the kick I got from it made me get into more fights so yes I can but nowadays I have matured and only resort to violence when necessary

I took an L in a fight when I was grade 8 and the roast sessions were too much from that day forward I trained myself as hard as I could and fucked him up it felt amazing and the kick I got from it made me get into more fights so yes I can but nowadays I have matured and only resort to violence when necessary
I miss the high school days when niggas used to fight in the locker room after gym class or after school
:banderas:

psyche

To each their own
I grew up in a passive area and considering Islam doesn't condone violence my mindset is pretty pacifistic.

Now that I think of it I've never been in an actually fight. Hopefully that trend continues.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Nigga don't act like watching that shit wasn't entertaining af, what was even better was whooping some kids ass then seeing them in class the next day acting all timid and shit
:russsmug:
Okay so you're a sadist that obviously needs to visit therapy also noted

Okay so you're a sadist that obviously needs to visit therapy also noted
Waryaa you need to stop being a neef and change your profile back to this :denzelnigga:
1589683978614.png

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I will never forget that day though I was at dixon ballcourt and this fat somali kid wanted to fight dude just ate all of my punches wallahi the extra layer of fat he had came in handy if I didn't have my belt he probably would've ended me :mjlol:

I will never forget that day though I was at dixon ballcourt and this fat somali kid wanted to fight dude just ate all of my punches wallahi the extra layer of fst he had came in handy if I didn't have my belt he probably would've ended me :mjlol:
You whooped him?? :wtf:

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Yes, I try to learn enough to fair one out honestly only if absolutely need be but rather I don't know my own skills.
I wouldn't underestimate myself or anyone but I know there is much to muster in mastery before crowning swords just yet. . . Let me sieve here.

But why would I would not want to test my sense of skills out? No good, that's cos I hate senseless violence. Innocents don't need harmed to harsh things. Bruce Lee said fighters should have a code of moral conduct and as I believe in personal peace over such than it's better that the skills be for sake of keeping others safe if I were to ever gain a true mastery time took to been.

A noble character may use only such to protect themselves or the helpless. I really try to catch myself towards that in myself so I don't forget that life can be good to those whose deeds in secret are blessed in by that's cherished.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Yeah ofc, I was always into mma and boxing as a kid. I remember one time, I was at a basketball court in North Columbus and this mathow dude kept hacking the f*ck outta me so I dropped the ball and knee'd him in the face, clean KO, my last fight.
:kanyeshrug:
That was ciyaal shit now I tote glocks, put your hands on me and I'm dumping the clip.