Do you know how to fight

Question

• Yes

• No

• Pacifist

Results are only viewable after voting.

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
Nigga don't act like watching that shit wasn't entertaining af, what was even better was whooping some kids ass then seeing them in class the next day acting all timid and shit
:russsmug:

:snoop:

I will never forget that day though I was at dixon ballcourt and this fat somali kid wanted to fight dude just ate all of my punches wallahi the extra layer of fat he had came in handy if I didn't have my belt he probably would've ended me :mjlol:

Don't cap. What grown nigga is gonna let another dude whip them :idontlike:

Yes, I try to learn enough to fair one out honestly only if absolutely need be but rather I don't know my own skills.
I wouldn't underestimate myself or anyone but I know there is much to muster in mastery before crowning swords just yet. . . Let me sieve here.

But why would I would not want to test my sense of skills out? No good, that's cos I hate senseless violence. Innocents don't need harmed to harsh things. Bruce Lee said fighters should have a code of moral conduct and as I believe in personal peace over such than it's better that the skills be for sake of keeping others safe if I were to ever gain a true mastery time took to been.

A noble character may use only such to protect themselves or the helpless. I really try to catch myself towards that in myself so I don't forget that life can be good to those whose deeds in secret are blessed in by that's cherished.

I agree with you. It's supposed to be training for you so you can defend yourself if the need arises though.

I want to get back into it because it's the best way I found to work my shit out. Sparring/punching bags are super fun imo.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
shit now I tote glocks, put your hands on me and I'm dumping the clip.
:obama: I see y'all niggaz mane.
bodygaurdsss.jpg

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
:snoop:

Don't cap. What grown nigga is gonna let another dude whip them :idontlike:

I agree with you. It's supposed to be training for you so you can defend yourself if the need arises though.

I want to get back into it because it's the best way I found to work my shit out. Sparring/punching bags are super fun imo.
Only on sspot will people say ur lying about losing a fight. :mjlol: :francis:

I can dodge and jab. :mjhaps:
Watch out for dat left though :mjswag:

Only times I got into scraps other than childhood school yard scuffles, was when I used to go out with my homies. In the early 2010's and late 2000's Edmonton was known as redneck town, and there's been a sudden influx of :silanyosmile:, these guys didn't know how to act, they thought we like the docile sudanis (mashallah people, too nice though), the random drunken fights on Whyte Ave :whew: