I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Cancer?

In your family?
Extended family?
Relative?
Maybe other peoples relative?
Friends family?

Please tell me I want to know, because I do not see this sickness as frequent as I do with other
ethnic groups. Like Moroccans etc. They tend to suffer from it a lot like Cadaans.

All sickness is in the hands of the creator, wa lakin I do not want to breed with people ho have higher chance of getting certain illnesses, (for examp, North Africans and Black Americans = Sickle Cell) this is why I refuse to marry or produce with Cadaans. Does that sound ignorant?

I don't believe so

Cancer does not discriminate Bro.. I personally know a couple of Somalis who have been diagnosed with cancer some of them passed away AUN.

How did they live were they fit? war noo sheeg?

There are so many of them I lost count, but, I recall little boy 10years old, girl in her thirties with breast cancer she suffered so much, two old guys, young kid 6 years old still alive and young guy in his twenties I hope he still alive

mrlog

VIP
They were prolly very active in the city or tuulos eating fresh food.
Most Somalis in the west are sedentary beings. Womenfolk chit chat and gossip 24/7 whereas guys chill out at Timmies

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
There are so many of them I lost count, but, I recall little boy 10years old, girl in her thirties with breast cancer she suffered so much, two old guys, young kid 6 years old still alive and young guy in his twenties I hope he still alive
acuuuudibillah yaa Rab sounds terrible

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Yeah I know but some Somalis hide the fact that they have cancer, I've noticed that several times in my life. I don't know why that is but once it gets really bad they need to fundraise and then it's too late.

Cancer?

In your family?
Extended family?
Relative?
Friends family?

Please tell me I want to know, because I do not see this sickness as frequent as I do with other
ethnic groups. Like Moroccans etc. They tend to suffer from it a lot like Cadaans.

All sickness is in the hands of the creator, wa lakin I do not want to breed with people ho have higher chance of getting certain illnesses, (for examp, North Africans and Black Americans = Sickle Cell) this is why I refuse to marry or produce with Cadaans. Does that sound ignorant?

I don't believe so
I feel that's it's just not reported. People probably just live with it till they died. I know I would.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
I know a Somali lady who died from leukaemia.

I know several Somalis who have bowel cancer and they are above 50 years old.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Cancer?

In your family?
Extended family?
Relative?
Friends family?

I don't believe so

u r drunk 24/7 when will u get time for marriage or cancer???

Trending