Do you have the balls to say this to a girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Pfft i systematically talk dirty to every female i know. the more you do the easier it comes as a habit and thus seems normal to you while the females get terrified talking to you.

chicks dig it tho. im told it shows confidence
Gambar is saying there is something about reer waqooye guys. Probably because we aren't prudish like other Somalis right ?

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
It's like you guys lack the part of the brain that directs you from not acting crazy.
:russ::russ: el padrone is overly sexually confident. most of us aren't like that but we tend to be straightforward about our intention for women. it gives us confidence and surprisingly, women find it sexy to some degree.

Gambar

VIP
:russ::russ: el padrone is overly sexually confident. most of us aren't like that but we tend to be straightforward about our intention for women. it gives us confidence and surprisingly, women find it sexy to some degree.

Us aa? Did you not just say to a xijabi "you can ride my face till you " :pachah1:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Horta your Somali is good for a Djiboutian kow dheh. Tan labaad na, were you dating this girl? :cosbyhmm:Ileen you ruined it with your reer waqooyi syndrome; being too blunt.
hadiise. inanta waan wadasoconey. I stay away from xijaabi girls from now even if they are into me.

CrazedOpal

The Saqajaan™

There was this 21 year old hijabi xalimo that liked me. She used to call me often. I told her one day "you can ride my face until you're dripping ". xalimo got so nervous she couldn't speak lol and she stop calling me anymore.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1ms2c7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts