Do you have oromos in your family/half oromos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
my grandmother is oromo and my grandpa is somali. my dad I guess you can say is half somali half oromo. I didn't know this for like the first 13 years of my life until I met my grandmother for the first time when I visited her in Canada after she left kenya. It took me a while to notice because once we arrived in her neighborhood my dad started asking some dudes about directions and they only spoke in oromo and my father started speaking in oromo as well, it had shook I didn't know who knew any other language besides English and somali.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
sxb oromos are retarded lets be real. how dafuq can they be enslaved by 5 million people when they are 35-40 million people?!
every people in the horn have enslaved them... amxar have, somalis have and now tigray tigrinya or whatever have.
:mjcry:

sxb oromos are retarded lets be real. how dafuq can they be enslaved by 5 million people when they are 35-40 million people?!
every people in the horn have enslaved them... amxar have, somalis have and now tigray tigrinya or whatever have.
They're a confederation not a strong ethnic group, most are not pure oromo and have assimilated into oromo identity. I know an oromo man who says his ancestors were Somali(sheekhal) who've been oromized. This is why you can see oromo's who look habesha, bantu or somali like.

I don't have any Oromo in my family. Somalis who border Oromos in Ethiopia and Kenya are more likely to be mixed with them.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
everyone here saying there's no oromo in their family, but if we went in their lineage we would probably find it. Especially if you're from Sland or Pland.

Oromos are our cousins. Somalis don't know how to make friendships with other people's lool, not even the ethnic group that was historically the closest to them

:hmm:
By historically close you mean rape, destroy, conquest and assimilate the culture, traditions and land of the Somalis and all those that neighbor the Oromos than yes we are close to them in the most revolting way possible. I cant call those my cousins, i see Habeshas, Afar, Beja and Harari as our only cousins before i recognize the Oromos as humans. Too be mixed with them is a sin in of itself, I believe most people will agree:susp:

They're a confederation not a strong ethnic group, most are not pure oromo and have assimilated into oromo identity. I know an oromo man who says his ancestors were Somali(sheekhal) who've been oromized. This is why you can see oromo's who look habesha, bantu or somali like.
what did he base his claim on?

Real talk, are Sheikhaals even ethnically Somali? I know they speak the language, but they claim so many different things at this point o_O

Real talk, are Sheikhaals even ethnically Somali? I know they speak the language, but they claim so many different things at this point o_O

Don’t come for sheikhaals:ufdup:

I know lots of sheikhaal families and they are miskeen wadaads who are true wadanis and love their people.

Any attacks on them will not be tolerated :ufdup:

Is ilaali abaayo :ufdup:

Don’t come for sheikhaals:ufdup:

I know lots of sheikhaal families and they are miskeen wadaads who are true wadanis and love their people.

Any attacks on them will not be tolerated :ufdup:

Is ilaali abaayo :ufdup:
I am not coming for anyone. Just asking a question I always had. Chill.

They also look tend to look lighter than other Somali's imo and claim descent from an Arab sheikh that was alive in the few hundred years (who some claim is also Somali) :manny:

Last edited:
I am not coming for anyone. Just asking a question I always had. Chill.

They also look tend to look lighter than other Somali's imo and claim descent from an Arab sheikh (who some claim is also Somali) :manny:

It’s pretty obvoius their ancestory isn’t of Somali origin, it’s definitely Arab because of the features 99.9% of their people have like you said.

The whole sheikhaal are Hawiye is utter BS, it’s obvious they and many other ambiguous clans residing in Hawiye regions claim them to get political representation in the government which they never get anyways :chrisfreshhah:

It’s pretty obvoius their ancestory isn’t of Somali origin, it’s definitely Arab because of the features 99.9% of their people have like you said.

The whole sheikhaal are Hawiye is utter BS, it’s obvious they and many other ambiguous clans residing in Hawiye regions claim them to get political representation in the government which they never get anyways :chrisfreshhah:
Okay, if you know this (and are willing to admit it), why were you so pressed over my innocent question?
:drakelaugh:
Anyway, you're Xawaadle right? Isn't Xawaadle Hawiye's brother or something rather than actually Hawiye? You're both Irir Samaale cmimw.

Okay, if you know this (and are willing to admit it), why were you so pressed over my innocent question?
:drakelaugh:
Anyway, you're Xawaadle right? Isn't Xawaadle Hawiye's brother or something rather than actually Hawiye? You're both Irir Samaale cmimw.

I was trying to cause some trouble :gaasdrink:

Kkkk don’t fall for that meyle and patriarchal links to Hawiye BS on Wikipedia :chrisfreshhah:

It is true that we claim Hawiye to get some sweet positions in the “game of thrones” qabiil game aka the federal government. :lawd:

But regarding our actual abtirsi and origins I’m sorry that is classified information abaayo :siilaanyosmile:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending