Do you have ajnabi people married into your family?

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Yes their president is a hijabi muslim woman. Her name is halimah yacob.
View attachment 214292
her husband is first gentleman of Singapore, his name is mohammed abdullah.
View attachment 214293View attachment 214294

Singapore is like a culturally Muslim place even though it’s majority gaal. Since it used to be part of Malaysia, they have some deference or respect to Islamic custom.

15% of population are Muslims but you must understand that on the other side of the bridge from Singapore are several Muslim-majority cities that are essentially commuter towns.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
My fathers 2 closed friends were married to white women. Even after the divorce the wives are still practicing Islam Alhamdillah mashaallah.

Sol

?
One of my Uncles married a dutch lady kids speak fluent Somali (like any other Western-born Somalis) and pretty much grew up in the Somali community but still had good contact with their dutch side something that doesn't happen often with mixed families apparently. It's funny to sometimes go to town with our Ayeeyo and she's chatting to these blonde kids in Somali with confused glances from passer byes :mjlol:

Apollo

VIP
Yes,

Lots of race traitors in my family. Luckily mainly only uncles and cousins and not my siblings.

These groups:

German
Finnish
Eritrean (Tigrinya)
An ethnically Persian Kuwaiti who claims her family has lived in Kuwait for centuries, yet she looks really white wtf, I don't think she is native to Kuwait.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Owners of the highrise I live in are an Emirati-Iranian family. Even still speak Farsi. There's a lot of them. I believe there's even a whole sort of subgroup among Emiratis called "Aymis" or something like that who are known to be of Iranian or partial Iranian descent. There's also lots of Balochi and South-Central Asian Emiratis the Arabs call "Balushi". You'll often see it in their name like "Muhammad al-Balushi", for example. They've mostly assimilated into Emirati Arab culture and wear the khamiis and keffiyeh and everything, though. They, from what I've noticed, don't covert much with their ancestral countrymen and mostly spend time with other Emiratis.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Yes, but my dad is actually Hawiye with OG mom. So I’m 25% hawiye. I don’t claim them h u t u s though.
And I have only one half brother.

My Habar gidir sister, stop the self-hate, its not a good look. You have to embrace it, Ogadeen matihid.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Yes, but my dad is actually Hawiye with OG mom. So I’m 25% hawiye. I don’t claim them h u t u s though.
And I have only one half brother.

I accept you as a fellow Darood. Normalise Somalis choosing their reer abti over their qabiil.

:rejoice:

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
My dad isn’t HG
:bell:
He’s Karanle. Don’t group me with those mooryan
:kendrickcry:
and yes I am proud Ogadeen woman. I look like them. I don’t look h u t u
:mjlaugh:
Thought you were HG, due to the hütu word, but instead you are a member of a peaceful clan who did not participate in the civil war, while your moms clan did. One is the so called hütu here, not the other one.

You belong to one of the most oldest and prestigious somali clan who have done major feats historically and here you are, not claiming them. Only an idiot would not claim these people, do better abaayo.