Votes: 22 64.7%
  • Nope.

Votes: 12 35.3%

• Total voters

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I've noticed I hold a higher tolerance for prettier girls than I do with uglier girls. Like for example if I met a girl that was 4/10 who wasn't the smartest to say the least I'd be dissapointed and wouldn't help her as much. I mean how are you gonna be ugly and dumb at the same time. But if a girl that was an 8/10 and wasn't very smart, I'd ignore that aspect. This goes with most characteristics except for a few dealbreakers like disrespect or something.

If I see a girl claiming she's black I'd check their profile, if they're ugly I'd get even MORE disgusted. This further feeds my stigma against ugly girls

Basically the question is are you more tolerant towards a girl's 'imperfections' when she's prettier? And is that necessarily a bad thing?

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
After reading this over again I realized this is extremely similar to something @Parailia somalensis would post.

The poll, the misogyny, lack of respect for women, rating them like cattle, objectifying them etc. He's really rubbing off on me.

The trials and tribulations of the ugly. Exists for both genders. Pretty people get a fast pass in life. They play life in easy mode.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Yes and it’s not a bad thing because my tolerance doesn’t concern anyone but myself
I was thinking about this because we're having this election stuff in our school for next year and this girl messed up on her video and it just made me cringe so much not just because she messed up but she messed up while also being 2/10 (a 2 is probably a bit generous she was butt ugly no lie).

Thought it was funny

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
The trials and tribulations of the ugly. Exists for both genders. Pretty people get a fast pass in life. They play life in easy mode.
I don't think they play life on easy mode, they play life on regular mode and ugly people just play life harder. Just because someone else has harder struggles doesn't make your own struggles any less easier

I actually have a low tolerance for pretty boys.
But in general, his looks don’t really play a factor in how I treat him. Unless I’m interested romantically, it doesn’t cross my mind* (if that makes sense)

thanks for admiting to what I always see on here. people are angrier at anythng that is that is done by a darkskin chubby halimo and aren't as infuriated if the girl is pretty to them... but that dark skin is a sin

Every man and every woman.

We treat people we are attracted to slightly better and tend to have more patience for them.

Some men just take it to the extreme.

Last edited:

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
This is what I mean:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

They’re so ruthless just because she’s a lil chubby, there were pretty girls who had even worse frick ups. These guys are funny af :pachah1:

I don't think they play life on easy mode, they play life on regular mode and ugly people just play life harder. Just because someone else has harder struggles doesn't make your own struggles any less easier

I don’t know...There’s nothing regular about getting free drinks because you’re a good looking chick or girls allowing creepy behavior from a guy because he’s good looking. So maybe somewhere in between easy and moderate mode.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I don’t know...There’s nothing regular about getting free drinks because you’re a good looking chick or girls allowing creepy behavior from a guy because he’s good looking. So maybe somewhere in between easy and moderate mode.
getting free drinks maybe once in a while doesn't make your life any easier imo

at the very most it boosts your ego and helps your self-confidence. Which is an up on people who have shattered self-esteem. Being good looking won't just take you out of the slums just like that. Maybe if you used your good looks to boost your charisma and land jobs easier it might.

Ugly people just have it harder in general, they have lower charisma meaning people will be less likely to sympathize with them. Giving them harsher punishments for crimes, less likely to land jobs, find a spouse etc. But even then you have to be VERY ugly

Rageedi

Life | Liberty | Property
This is what I mean:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

They’re so ruthless just because she’s a lil chubby, there were pretty girls who had even worse frick ups. These guys are funny af :pachah1:
Typical galo culture, so vain and superficial to the point where its depressing. Take a look at South Korea, these people are OBSESSED with looks. Alhamduliah Islam shields us from such shallowness

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Depends what you mean if I'm trying to court the girl then I'll have a bias but if I'm just talking to them then it doesn't matter how they look

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Depends what you mean if I'm trying to court the girl then I'll have a bias but if I'm just talking to them then it doesn't matter how they look
Idk about you but every girl I meet is a potential target. So I don't know how to answer your question mainly because the girls I'm not trying to 'court' are the uglier ones lol

Trending