Do you hate/dislike Kenyans?

Do you hate/Dislike them?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't be a true geeljre if I didn't hate them.

I hate Arabs, cadaans, axmaars, bantus, hairy asians.

so everyone but laangaabs like the native americans, eskimos and aboriginies. :manny:

Oortcloud

Expert in jinn exorcism-jinni ceejiye
I have nothing but love for Kenya and kenyans they built a great country which i appreciate.

Somalis destroyed their country and don't even know how to fix therefore hatred has become a defence mechanism for them.

Kenyans are more educated everyone speak English good for communication while the reer badiye is busy which qabiil is superior.learning a foreign language is a sign of superior intelligence.
Somalis who live in Kenya live better lives then those from the hellish place we call home.better education better health care better security better everything.
I believe those low IQ 68 somalia who dislike Kenyans reek of jealousy because Kenya is a successful thriving country while somalia is the most failed poorest shittiest hellhole in the world .

Hate would be very strong word but as Somali who is born and lived in Kenya most of my childhood I can’t remember a single positive interaction I had with those adoons.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Nah you're just projecting. They were simply nice people :cool:
Yooooooooolloovkshfngakfbocbcivchfvidvwoxbw

Tf is that’s under my name
FBA8723C-1A8D-4182-82AD-21D1DF7796E1.gif

Haye VIP

:dwill::gladbron:

I don't like them. I lived there for 10 years and they act up on africans like somalis sudanis and nigerians in their country. They will kill us kick pregnant women. But they are too scared of cadaans or the chineese coming there and calling them n i g g e r s and monkeys in their own country. Or the dark as f*ck Indians who think the Kenyans are dirty and they are better. They will never do shit to racists. It is no wonder the Bantus were enslaved being a good boy to others with bad intentions. But make fellow african's lives hell

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Ive been kenya and I hate those people with their inferiority complex I guess it's still true only we don't have it in Africa
IMG_2155.JPG

They would be nothing without the other races in their country yet everything we've every done we did it ourselves can you imagine if the cadaan indians somalis and arabs left it's be chaos.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Kenyans are afraid of us somalians for some reasons is it our ‘pirates’ who actually are our saviours:ayaanswag:

This Kenyan decided to talk about the fact he was told to wash his xaar with water rather than the tech event he was invited to :holeup:

The British crooks gave away Somali territory to the Kenyans all those years ago, they are to blame for the suffering of Somali people.

British colonialists will collapse soon. Northern Ireland will join up with Ireland and Scotland will be independent. Then after that Argentina will retake Malvinas and Somalia will retake NFD and Ogaden.

I don't love or hate them, I've never met an ethnic Kenyan. however, I do have a Somali-Kenyan friend and her experience of living there as a Somali was, according to her, good. obviously, as a country, a dislike Kenya based on their history, but on an individual level I can't judge them cuz I don't know every Kenyan in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending