Do you hate/dislike Kenyans?

Do you hate/Dislike them?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah not really, never met one tbh, apart from somali sijues and they are hella annoying tbh. But apart from that i hate the government not really the people.

They are way more friendly than other madows. I've been to kenya so I know how they are like. Most are miskeen tbh.

But I know most of you here haven't been to kenya so the only reason you dislike them is because of the whole situation with NFD.

Im neutral when it comes to them. I don't like or dislike them.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
It will affect you negatively don't hate those you have bo reason to hate cus eventually make it dificult to like anyone. If that makes any sense lool

It doesn’t make sense but since you’re from Wood Green, I don’t expect it to lol.

I only dislike bantu kenyans
XaLIE22.png

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
f*ck the kikuyu and the government, i dont mind the nilotes and swahilis tho, theyre safe to somalis.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
They are way more friendly than other madows. I've been to kenya so I know how they are like. Most are miskeen tbh.

But I know most of you here haven't been to kenya so the only reason you dislike them is because of the whole situation with NFD.

Im neutral when it comes to them. I don't like or dislike them.

surprised to see you give a positive opinion on our madow brothers and sisters. i'm proud of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending