Do you hate/dislike Kenyans?

Do you hate/Dislike them?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
It seems like most Somali nationalists dislike Kenyans
We hate them because their government created al shabab. They also engaged us in ww1 and the shifta war. We wouldve won if they didnt have their british masters backing them. Also, they tried to engage us in 2010 and engaged in the 80s. Finally, they commited genocide and ethnic cleansing on thousands of somalis. Death to kenya

I respect kenyans. Honestly they are better people than us. The amount of somalis they let in their country is amazing and they have treated us really well. Far better thsn we would treat them

The kenyans have commited many massacres against Somalis in the NFD, such as the infamous Wagalla massacre that has a death toll of up to 5,000 of our people. Its no secret these Madows have deep hatred for us Somalis.

:kanyehmm:

Ape

The kenyans have commited many massacres against Somalis in the NFD, such as the infamous Wagalla massacre that has a death toll of up to 5,000 of our people. Its no secret these Madows have deep hatred for us Somalis.

:kanyehmm:
And yet we easily forget this

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Akhi chill put respeck on my area g. Tottenham is nothing without wood green, were the main attraction in the whole of the north of london

Ukhti*. Third nonsensical statement. The numbers just keep on increasing

Ape

Some Somalis are spineless cretins who'll slave away for Madows & ignore the evil doings committed by Madows against our people all in the name of BS "pan-africanism" aka pan-Madowism.
They think we are always white bumlicks when in fact, people like NA9 dont know that Somalia was the only pro africa country along with libya. We made songs about africa and wanted africa to be stronger and united. We should be respected throughout africa yet we are forgotten, subsharan africa is probably the most dopiest of regions.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I have 2 old friends from hs I keep in touch with. 1 attends my university and the other one is in the military. I believe he is a medic for the army. Lol dude just snaps himself partying all the time since he has been stateside for the past 3 years.

Good people haven’t had any trouble with them.

Fun fact the one that’s go to school with rn experienced his first trip to the movie theatres when me and my close friends invited him. That was like 3 years ago. He didn’t go to a movie theatre for like 18 years until we invited him.
It was a cheap $1 cinema(we were broke and just wanted to chill). WE watched mad max

They think we are always white bumlicks when in fact, people like NA9 dont know that Somalia was the only pro africa country along with libya. We made songs about africa and wanted africa to be stronger and united. We should be respected throughout africa yet we are forgotten, subsharan africa is probably the most dopiest of regions.
Libya was fake Pro-African they only became pro-African because Pan-Arabism flopped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending