Do you guys think Halima Aden will settle down with a somali man?

How can she be Muslim, when she
1. Supports khanisnimo and even takes part in gay prade
2. She's married but is cheating with a yahuud, who even bought qamri and brought it to her apartment.
Is there some new Islam people arw following now a days that condones such acts or?

Does supporting khaanisnimo take one out of the fold of Islam? You cannot say that she’s not Muslim from this action.

She is not married anymore. And Dailynews isn’t a reliable source. I’m not “defending” her per say, I’m just saying that to say someone isn’t a Muslim is a huge accusation. Clear cut things like not praying salah would deem someone to be a kaafir, according to some schools of thought. Everything else is hearsay and slander.

Backbiting and slandering your brother/sister of Islam is a sin as well, which is why it’s good to do your research and be diligent of the information that you consume.

Assuming you’re Muslim (half this forum is filled with atheists/agnostics)

I'm talking about ilhan omar although halima aden is without doubt a dh1lo aswell
Do you have any proof or 4 credible witnesses to prove your claims? If you lived at the prophets times with these accusations, you would be lashed. Don’t slander Ilhan, Halima or any woman. The accusations are severe, it’s not good Abti.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
How can she be Muslim, when she
1. Supports khanisnimo and even takes part in gay prade
2. She's married but is cheating with a yahuud, who even bought qamri and brought it to her apartment.
Is there some new Islam people arw following now a days that condones such acts or?
Ilhan omar would observe the sabbath but they would still keep supporting that saqajaanad :farmajoyaab:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Do you have any proof or 4 credible witnesses to prove your claims? If you lived at the prophets times with these accusations, you would be lashed. Don’t slander Ilhan, Halima or any woman. The accusations are severe, it’s not good Abti.
The evidence is before everyone sxb

Even you know that she is a dh1lo but don't want to say it :gaasdrink:

Does supporting khaanisnimo take one out of the fold of Islam? You cannot say that she’s not Muslim from this action.

She is not married anymore. And Dailynews isn’t a reliable source. I’m not “defending” her per say, I’m just saying that to say someone isn’t a Muslim is a huge accusation. Clear cut things like not praying salah would deem someone to be a kaafir, according to some schools of thought. Everything else is hearsay and slander.

Backbiting and slandering your brother/sister of Islam is a sin as well, which is why it’s good to do your research and be diligent of the information that you consume.

Assuming you’re Muslim (half this forum is filled with atheists/agnostics)
Yes I agree.. I'm not a islamic scholar or learned enough to takfiir on anyone.. I fully admit I was wrong on that part.. When that is said I still think its against islamic values to cheat on your husband and support khanismo...

Muji

VIP
The evidence is before everyone sxb

Even you know that she is a dh1lo but don't want to say it :gaasdrink:

you’re wrong for that one walal. I don’t know how you guys have the ability to know who someone sleeps with just by seeing pictures of them. Do you have the same energy for K’naan I seem to remember him being dumped by Lupita.

Muji

VIP
Yes I agree.. I'm not a islamic scholar or learned enough to takfiir on anyone.. I fully admit I was wrong on that part.. When that is said I still think its against islamic values to cheat on your husband and support khanismo...

but how do you know she cheated on her husband?? I’m genuinely curious

you’re wrong for that one walal. I don’t know how you guys have the ability to know who someone sleeps with just by seeing pictures of them. Do you have the same energy for K’naan I seem to remember him being dumped by Lupita.
Knanan is just a stupid rapper and he doesn't wear hijab or claim to represent Islamic values..

Can I have a link to an article where Ilhan claims to represent Islamic values or that she is infallible. To call her a and non-Muslim because of a daily mail article is a harsh. You do know the dailymail is a right-wing islamophobic British newspaper right?
She represents Islamic by wearing the hijab.. If you did not know the hijab is a muslim symbol that represents a modest chast pious and clean woman.. She is a public figure many of not millions of islamic girls/women can potentially be influenced by her.. And if her actions are corrupted it can potentially damage our Islamic society, culture and values.. The daily mail my be a islamophobic news paper but the evidence is still there of her whoring around with a jew.. Are you saying all the video and pictures of her with the yahuud is fabricated? What more evidence do you need tp convince you anyway? Nudes of her and the jew boy in action?

Last edited:

Muji

VIP
She represents Islamic by wearing the hijab.. If you did not know the hijab is a muslim symbol that represents a modest chast pious and clean woman.. She is a public figure many of not millions of islamic girls/women can potentially be influenced by her.. And if her actions are corrupted it can potentially damage our Islamic society, culture and values.. The daily mail my be a islamophobic news article but th3 evidence is still there of her whoring around with a jew.. Are you saying all the video and pictures of her with the yahuud is fabricated? What more evidence do you need tp convince you anyway? Nudes of her and the jew boy in action?

I think you need to take a deep breath huuno.

As a Muslim you should be giving her the benefit of the doubt. There is nothing to suggest she is dating or sleeping with this man although it was poor judgement on her part to be alone with him.

We shouldn’t hold someone to a higher standard because they are wearing a hijab. We are all trying to do our best. I suggest you take a less harsher stance on A Somali woman who is being viscously attacked by far right Muslim haters.

Muji

VIP
Mo Farax and K’naan both dated non-Somali, non-Muslim women, threads made about them = 0

Ilhan photographed leaving a restaurant with a staffer, threads made about her = 3948

Must be nice to be a man in our community

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Mo Farax and K’naan both dated non-Somali, non-Muslim women, threads made about them = 0

Ilhan photographed leaving a restaurant with a staffer, threads made about her = 3948

Must be nice to be a man in our community
:mjlol:

I think you need to take a deep breath huuno.

As a Muslim you should be giving her the benefit of the doubt. There is nothing to suggest she is dating or sleeping with this man although it was poor judgement on her part to be alone with him.

We shouldn’t hold someone to a higher standard because they are wearing a hijab. We are all trying to do our best. I suggest you take a less harsher stance on A Somali woman who is being viscously attacked by far right Muslim haters.
I hope to god all the rumors coming out about her is wrong.. I love and respect Somali sisters especially when they are ambitious..

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
@Samaalic Era and @Abdisamad3 when @Muji isn't around
upload_2020-2-12_9-29-2.jpeg

When @Muji shows up
upload_2020-2-12_9-29-25.jpeg