Do you guys think Halima Aden will settle down with a somali man?

Looool am taking about you haters in here yes she has higher status than you she’s the Halima Aden who are you?
Why the hell would I hate on her. I don’t know anything about her. I was talking about this new phenomena hijabi models. It’s similar with + size models. The industry has been pressured to include all sorts of people. It’s like the special olympics. Offcourse athlete ain’t gonna talk sh1t about it due to pressure they would receive, but they don’t view them on their level.

As far as her modelling career goes, she is very limited in what she can do and it’s a phase we going thrywith hijabi models. If she is smart she makes her money and bounce cause in few years people will be over this phase and fat model phase

Muji

VIP
@Muji you are all defensive about Halifax Aden. But you were going at that other Somali model who was beefing with Starbucks

Lol I was going after her for her attention seeking behaviour not at some weird angle where I was pretending to know whether she was chaste or not from a picture.

Lol I was going after her for her attention seeking behaviour not at some weird angle where I was pretending to know whether she was chaste or not from a picture.

you went after her cause she was dark as hell and she had an angry face. I actually looked up halima Aden on YouTube and she seems sweet. She has the kindness only mj Somalis seem to have

Muji

VIP
you went after her cause she was dark as hell and she had an angry face. I actually looked up halima Aden on YouTube and she seems sweet. She has the kindness only mj Somalis seem to have

Doqon that was you and @Basra. I happen to think dark brown Somalis with jilec hair are some of the most exotic and beautiful people in the world. I bet you wouldn’t be able to love your daughters if they were dark.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I saw a video of her celebrating Independence day with Prince Salad in Minneapolis, she was looking cute with her lil braceface and blue coloured hijab:banderas:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
She was born in a refugee camp. I thought she was at least middle class this whole time

Last edited:

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
Why the hell would I hate on her. I don’t know anything about her. I was talking about this new phenomena hijabi models. It’s similar with + size models. The industry has been pressured to include all sorts of people. It’s like the special olympics. Offcourse athlete ain’t gonna talk sh1t about it due to pressure they would receive, but they don’t view them on their level.

As far as her modelling career goes, she is very limited in what she can do and it’s a phase we going thrywith hijabi models. If she is smart she makes her money and bounce cause in few years people will be over this phase and fat model phase

With her brand she can build a modest fashion company in the future and actually make nice clothes for hijabis it’s a huge market even Nike, ASOS and H&M are tapping in. She’s only 22 she has time to plan out stuff even Iman had successful make up company when she retired years ago why can’t Halima do something big too. She’s young and networking with many influencers in the industry.

I was right that she was a dh1lo but all these dhoocilo are still defending her :heh:

She's worse than Ayan hirsi sxb.. Matter of fact if I compare them I respect Ayan even more.. This degenerate is a mock to the hijab and any modest Muslim women.. I don't take Somali naago serious.. They would even defend shaydaan just to hurt us sxb.

She's worse than Ayan hirsi sxb.. Matter of fact if I compare them I respect Ayan even more.. This degenerate is a mock to the hijab and any modest Muslim women.. I don't take Somali naago serious.. They would even defend shaydaan just to hurt us sxb.

An atheist over your own Muslim sister?

You are better than this.

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
Ayan is upfront with her kufr and fisiq while this one masquerades as Muslima by day and dh1lo by night. She is a munafiqad who uses the deen for profit while tarnishing it at the same time :camby:
Are you calling Halima a d? How do you know that she's what you claim? That's a serious accusation about someone you don't even know.

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP
The question is why would any Somali man want her as a wife? apart from a dayuus. Models in western world are not wife materials.

An atheist over your own Muslim sister?

You are better than this.
How can she be Muslim, when she
1. Supports khanisnimo and even takes part in gay prade
2. She's married but is cheating with a yahuud, who even bought qamri and brought it to her apartment.
Is there some new Islam people arw following now a days that condones such acts or?

Trending

Latest posts