Do you guys think Halima Aden will settle down with a somali man?

She is very cute and has warm personality. :banderas: But I have seen her with alot of ajnabis on her instgram stories. Some of them like asap rocky get to close for my comfort :jcoleno: He told her he wants to make more somali babies :faysalwtf:I dont want to loose this mtdna to a Madow or cadaan pevert. Please somali men in America wife her up until its too late :tocry:

She is very cute and has warm personality. :banderas: But I have seen her with alot of ajnabis on her instgram stories. Some of them like asap rocky get to close for my comfort :jcoleno: He told her he wants to make more somali babies :faysalwtf:I dont want to loose this mtdna to a Madow or cadaan pevert. Please somali men in America wife her up until its too late :tocry:

She will be the type to marry a farax but have an ajanbi side piece

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
yall ni99as on something else shes in fashion industry many ajnabi meat around her she already got deflowered there i could tell from her aura the miskiin aura dsappeard ni99as worried about a random girls sııl come on fam somethimes walle yall ni99as are mad weird

Last edited:
dont-care-yesterday-296178.jpg

wait ..

did you say Madow :damn:

still don't care :lolbron:

Trending