Do you guys identify as Millennials or Gen Z? Ayeeyos and awoowes like @Basra ha soo gelin

Keo

VIP
Barely made it
:wowsweat:

1601348055887.png

Last edited:
Without revealing my age, I identify most with this tbh:

age wise i identify more with gen z, but some of the new age antics the ciyaals do i dont fw at all. the millenials are pensioners now too, so there should be a group between millenials and gen Z
I am millennial

I don't take generations seriously, technically I am gen Z since I was born in 1999 but it's unfair to compare me to someone born in 2009 in my opinion.

Apollo

VIP
I don't take generations seriously, technically I am gen Z since I was born in 1999 but it's unfair to compare me to someone born in 2009 in my opinion.

Same with millennials, some of them are now in middle age (nearly 40) and others still in their mid-20s.

These generational groupings are only useful for corporate marketing strategies or for politics (how groups vote), not really something to identify with.

Same with millennials, some of them are now in middle age (nearly 40) and others still in their mid-20s.

These generational groupings are only useful for corporate marketing strategies or for politics (how groups vote), not really something to identify with.
I agree

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Without revealing my age, I identify most with this tbh:

age wise i identify more with gen z, but some of the new age antics the ciyaals do i dont fw at all. the millenials are pensioners now too, so there should be a group between millenials and gen Z

I relate to Gen Z. Millennials are older than me :(

Trending