Do you guys identify as Millennials or Gen Z? Ayeeyos and awoowes like @Basra ha soo gelin

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
Without revealing my age, I identify most with this tbh:

age wise i identify more with gen z, but some of the new age antics the ciyaals do i dont fw at all. the millenials are pensioners now too, so there should be a group between millenials and gen Z

Without revealing my age, I identify most with this tbh:

age wise i identify more with gen z, but some of the new age antics the ciyaals do i dont fw at all. the millenials are pensioners now too, so there should be a group between millenials and gen Z
I’m “silent generation” yes I’m that old fam

8A353770-A2E2-4E2D-9189-7A677AF770B9.jpeg

Gambar

VIP
You can’t be a millennial and be in your early 20s. I’m a millennial, my childhood was the 90s and my teenage years were the 00s.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
I'm pretty sure mid 20's is the cut off for being a millennial.

You're Gen Z. Don't be ashamed. Bunch of cool kids with funny memes.

They're are baseless and useless metrics anyway.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
You can’t be a millennial and be in your early 20s. I’m a millennial, my childhood was the 90s and my teenage years were the 00s.

you do know the millenial classification is huge right? along with all other age groups. it wont just be +1 or -1 of whatever age you are.

Gambar

VIP
you do know the millenial classification is huge right? along with all other age groups. it wont just be +1 or -1 of whatever age you are.
Millennial comes from the new millennium. If you were 2 years old when the new millennium started then you are not a millennial. You’re gen Z. Your high school coming of age years were during the 2010s.

Trending

Latest posts