Do you find alot of guys dropping out of the dating market?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I notice that guys these are not interested in dating, marriage or even sex and it seem to been in an increase. They don't seem to be interested at all. These guys are not ugly or broke and this isn't limited to Somali guys. A few guys I've asked have told me that it's, to much then effort it's worth, women have high standard or there are better thing to do with your timy.

The biggest reason is the modern day no string attached hookup culture and their need are being filled outside relationship. It looks like most guys are not actively searching and just letting it happen.

Now give me a Platinum thread.

User i recognise

@YourBroMoe
@Gucci mane
@Gooney112
@Mercury
@Fang4
@RedStar
@AussieHustler
@Apollo

@shabellegal @MariaMaria @VixR @sigmund @Steamdevolopment
@Reiko@NA9 @Blade1

Last edited:
I notice that guys these are not interested in dating, marriage or even sex and it seem to been in an increase. They don't seem to be interested at all. These guys are not ugly or broke and this isn't limited to Somali guys. A few guys I've asked have told me that it's, to much then effort it's worth, women have high standard or there are better thing to do with your timy.

The biggest reason is the modern day no string attached hookup culture and their need are being filled outside relationship. It looks like most guys are not actively searching and just letting it happen.

Now give me a Platinum thread.

User i recognise

@YourBroMoe
@Gucci mane
@Gooney112
@Mercury
@Fang4
@RedStar
@AussieHustler
@Apollo

@shabellegal @MariaMaria @VixR @sigmund @Steamdevolopment
@Reiko@NA9 @Blade1

I think the real culprit is the proliferation of internet and its easy access. I can say the vast majority of men across all ethnic ties are casually consuming and some our chronically addicted to it. The rush/release of dopamine is so powerful that it effectively dulls any motivation to go out and sleep or date woman. The day i accidentally caught a religious farax on was the day it hit me how many people its caught by the neck.

Lostbox

VIP
@applenose

What you are saying make sense but many guys what that doesn't stop them. I hear a lots of complaints that is a guessing game, jumping throw hoops or act like a clown to entertain them. And so on. Saying is the problem make it sound simple but i don't think it black and white like that.

@Shushue

What point you trying to make?

Last edited:
Honestly i dont actually date for the reason you say. I actually have no interest in just dating a girl for the sake of dating and spend bunch of time, money and effort on her. I know pretty much very early if the girl is someone i want to invest myself in. And when she is not we just hang out and have fun. While looking for someone better to turn up

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
lool
I think the real culprit is the proliferation of internet and its easy access. I can say the vast majority of men across all ethnic ties are casually consuming and some our chronically addicted to it. The rush/release of dopamine is so powerful that it effectively dulls any motivation to go out and sleep or date woman. The day i accidentally caught a religious farax on was the day it hit me how many people its caught by the neck.
internett isnt the culprit its becouse the male and female dynamic has change before women got with the men for survival becouse they had less rights so settled wiith any man who had finances but nowadays women have higher standards that most men cant fill

lool

internett isnt the culprit its becouse the male and female dynamic has change before women got with the men for survival becouse they had less rights so settled wiith any man who had finances but nowadays women have higher standards that most men cant fill

Sad thing is that they become sad lonely spinsters, or weird sperm donor single mothers. They also loose in the end.

Its a loose loose situation all around.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
it ends when the male and female dynamic returns to what it was before men as the provider and protector of women , and women as the carer of children when you change it and play with it you have society falling apart in huge mess we should not mess with nature

Lostbox

VIP
@Gooney112 what got you to that point? Even I find myself to shrugging my shoulders when women show me interest nowadays. I use to chase everything looking my way lol.

I'm not sure this is a real problem that, and if it exists, doesn't apply to more than 5% of both young men and women. It's really a question of a mismatch in standards: what you desire vs what you can realistically obtain. Some people temper those unrealistic standards with time, others have enough self-awareness to improve themselves and rise to the high standards they want in a partner, while still the other third pout and complain about how "men ain't shit" or how they have become "MGTOW".

Solutions:
1. don't educate women beyond 4th grade
2. fire all women from work, they should not be allowed to earn money.
3. women should not vote in elections
4. women should stay at home except between 10am to noon if they want to go to Dr or buy food
5. take away all sex toys and vibrators from women.
6. make lesbians and homosexual illegal again. kill them if they dont stop.

The man will be king again as the woman will have no choice but to depend on him.

VixR

Veritas
No one’s serious at this age and no one has time, so hookup culture is perfect for that and therefore prevalent. It comes in phases of wanting nothing but the superficial, and of finding something deeper, by age and growth or by accident - or for some people...never.

time has changed fast,with the current technological advances that robots might change humans altogether, its survival for the fittest, therefore everyone aiming to reach set goals and no longer be bothered tied atleast early on.

Status
Not open for further replies.