Do you find alot of guys dropping out of the dating market?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Gooney112 what got you to that point? Even I find myself to shrugging my shoulders when women show me interest nowadays. I use to chase everything looking my way lol.

I think we are surrounded by negativity that most of us have messed up views of the opposite sex. We see people spend years in relationships and then go separate ways and all they done those years is hangout and have sex. Suddenly 4-5 years later they start over the process. I been in relationships where i know 100% i dont want to marry this person or see long term future with them and know deep down they feel the same. So it becomes just waiting time for both until they found someone suitable. Most girls dont know what they want and are emotionally immature tbh

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I notice that guys these are not interested in dating, marriage or even sex and it seem to been in an increase. They don't seem to be interested at all. These guys are not ugly or broke and this isn't limited to Somali guys. A few guys I've asked have told me that it's, to much then effort it's worth, women have high standard or there are better thing to do with your timy.

The biggest reason is the modern day no string attached hookup culture and their need are being filled outside relationship. It looks like most guys are not actively searching and just letting it happen.

Now give me a Platinum thread.

User i recognise

@YourBroMoe
@Gucci mane
@Gooney112
@Mercury
@Fang4
@RedStar
@AussieHustler
@Apollo

@shabellegal @MariaMaria @VixR @sigmund @Steamdevolopment
@Reiko@NA9 @Blade1
I'll be honest, our generation is an experimental one. We are currently living in the greatest social experiment of all time.

Look at the very concept of dating itself. What's the purpose of it?

The answer is simple: it's the next evolution of the human courting process.

You attract and impress a woman, and then you ask her out on a date. You then commence with flirting and courtship. Then a relationship is formed. At which point, it can escalate from there.

Now in a society where men and women are skipping the courtship process altogether. And with the energy it takes to do that for one woman, it's only logical that men don't give a f*ck anymore. Why go through all the romantic non-sense, if a woman is easily accessible with the power of social media networks, and is willing to hookup with you?

Romantic relationships itself has historical value. It came from the romanticist ideology. Where ideal forms of things in society are taken seriously.

With industrialism stopping the need for traditional marriages, romance acted as the logic for how relationships should form.

Our hookup culture is the new logic of how relationships should form. It's cause we live in an age of decadence.

I'll be honest, our generation is an experimental one. We are currently living in the greatest social experiment of all time.

You attract and impress a woman, and then you ask her out on a date. You then commence with flirting and courtship. Then a relationship is formed. At which point, it can escalate from there.

Now in a society where men and women are skipping the courtship process altogether. And with the energy it takes to do that for one woman, it's only logical that men don't give a f*ck anymore. Why go through all the romantic non-sense, if a woman is easily accessible with the power of social media networks, and is willing to hookup with you?

Romantic relationships itself has historical value. It came from the romanticist ideology. Where ideal forms of things in society are taken seriously.

With industrialism stopping the need for traditional marriages, romance acted as the logic for how relationships should form.

Our hookup culture is the new logic of how relationships should form. It's cause we live in an age of decadence.
I agree......long term I believe this will lead to people becoming more conservative. I honestly believe 40-50 years from now there will be rejection to the way we live and our children will look at our generation as a lesson to learn from. No matter how people twist it men and women are built different and the bigger loser in this type of culture will be women. Its women who have biological clocks, women who are in need of emotional stability and more of nurturers by nature.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I agree......long term I believe this will lead to people becoming more conservative. I honestly believe 40-50 years from now there will be rejection to the way we live and our children will look at our generation as a lesson to learn from. No matter how people twist it men and women are built different and the bigger loser in this type of culture will be women. Its women who have biological clocks, women who are in need of emotional stability and more of nurturers by nature.
And that's why I'm living it up!

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
So am I bro....but never lose yourself in the game. I dont wanna be 45 and spending my time chasing tail. Nothing more sad than a player who stayed in the game way past his prime and become the creepy uncle:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
When I get that old, I'mma just read, travel and be a sage. I'll go from a clever ass nigga, to a wise ass nigga.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Solutions:
1. don't educate women beyond 4th grade
2. fire all women from work, they should not be allowed to earn money.
3. women should not vote in elections
4. women should stay at home except between 10am to noon if they want to go to Dr or buy food
5. take away all sex toys and vibrators from women.
6. make lesbians and homosexual illegal again. kill them if they dont stop.

The man will be king again as the woman will have no choice but to depend on him.
completly agree but the irony is thats how it was for most of human history men were the leaders and prtotectors of women and children, and women depended on men to literally survive but now since the west has turned to femenism 50 years ago.
women dont need men so they now they get to decide who they want and they will only settle down with good loooking ie model, tall and rich men which leaves a lot of men out sadly

VixR

Veritas

Every age was the so-called age of decadence.

Romantic relationship have no historical value. The idea of a romantic relationship is fairly novel in itself, and although you’re right that widespread hookup culture is an experiment, I don’t think there’s anything to indicate there’s a negative tinge emmanating from it. If a woman makes herself accessible to you, it’s bc she wants to be accessible, and both parties are being genuine rather than the pretense that preceded courtship wherein each party was playing a different game and intentions could not be gauged. The presupposition with hookup culture is that you cut all the bullshit, so to speak, and when you are emotionally and developed for anything of substance, you’ll be free to change tack. Essentially, it’s a fill in for the fake serial relationships ppl used to have to go through without actually wanting to. And I think it saves people a lot of headache.

The thing with relationships from a female perspective is, more often women put more into them than they get out of them. So there’s a lot of disdain for women in dating pools, due to men having a unidirectional outlook on women without really providing anything of value in return. So that hookup culture is a real option and energy is reserved for when you find someone worthy of it.

It's sad that some posters here feel that the only way they can get a woman is if she literally has no choices.

The subjection and the abuse of women is that you men thrive on.

But another thing you are forgetting is that historically polygamy was common in those societies. Therefore the average Joe like many of the posters here would not have access to the type of women many here desire and might even struggle to get a partner. Pretty women would be married to rich men with multiple wives, leaving the very ordinary who have nothing to offer with nothing.

Either way most of you loser incels would have the same problem in the past or present.:hillarybiz:

Last edited:
Marriage in the modern day western society is pointless for gaalo men.

As for mali guys it's hit and miss as you can end up with the 5% good xalimos but most likely the 95% rubbish crowd

isn't the devil but for some it can interfere their drive to have good relations with women but dating is for more than just getting your rocks off. You will not reap those rewards by simply focusing on the most convenient way to achieve an orgasm. The truth is most guys "dropping out" are just sour grapes losers. They were never even in the game and they usually have serious character issues. If you want to date successfully then you have to have options. If you have no options then you have to work on yourself to the point where you do have options. Period.

Last edited:
isn't the devil but for some it can interfere their drive to have good relations with women but dating is for more than just getting your rocks off. You will reap those rewards by simply focusing on the most convenient way to achieve an orgasm. The truth is most guys "dropping out" are just sour grapes losers. They were never even in the game and they usually have serious character issues. If you want to date successfully then you have to have options. If you have no options then you have to work on yourself to the point where you do have options. Period.

Almost 100% agree with this except there is a dynamic that exists where some guys feel alienated when women have more options in the relationship/dating world than them & they eventually get cheated on (the vice versa is also equally true) so one cant begrudge them for taking time out of the dating scene. Happened to me when I was younger, a string of rebound relationships to re-live the high just ended in flames causing more heartbreak than its worth before choosing to just focus on number 1. But youre right once you return after improving yourself many doors do open.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Too many women rights (primarily the right to vote) and mass importation of men from MENA has lead to too many men here in the West competing for few women.

Women aren't able to choose on basis of logic and rationality. They are choosing entirely on the basis of feelings. Thats why they voted for mass immigration.

I often find myself despising the cunning and calculative female nature.

No wonder Mgtow is on the rise and no wonder the incel community is so large...

Too many men that dont get success with women will take out their frustration by violence and revolt. We are seeing that in the west and it will only increase. Until society and the balance in it is established again.

Too many women rights (primarily the right to vote) and miss importation of men from MENA has lead to too many men here in the west competing for few women.

Women aren't able to choose on basis of logic and rationality. They are entirely choosing based on feelings thats why they voted for mass immigration.

Too many men that dont get success will take out their frustration by violence and revolt. We are seeing that in the west and it will only increase. Until society and the balance in it is established again.

Actually incel losers and mgtows have too low testosterone to do anything but watch all day and maybe invest in a sex doll. That and fantasize about the day that women will also be brought down to their bitter level. If you directed the same level of effort analyzing the failings of women and directed it to men than you'd realize that both sexes have interests that come at the expense of the other. We live in a free society that does a decent job of balancing both interests so it's on you to pursue your self-interest. Stop whining about women. Don't be a , sxb.

Too many women rights (primarily the right to vote) and miss importation of men from MENA has lead to too many men here in the west competing for few women.

Women aren't able to choose on basis of logic and rationality. They are entirely choosing based on feelings thats why they voted for mass immigration.

Too many men that dont get success will take out their frustration by violence and revolt. We are seeing that in the west and it will only increase. Until society and the balance in it is established again.

Its ironic that you are on a predominantly western Somali forum. Many of our parents here are immigrants. Yet, you are lamenting the fact that there are immigrants in the west.

Furthermore, the policy makers and law givers are mostly men. You cannot blame women for most of the legislations that we have as men still hold the reigns of power, even in the west.

The only person who shouldn't have the right to vote is you it seems. You're illogical and ill informed. The worst combination.

Furthermore, men also base their relationship on how a woman makes them feel. That is completley healthy. A relationship without feelings involved is nothing but a robotic empty shell. Families are built on love/ mutual respect which is a natural human feeling. The problem with incels like you is that not only is there a lack of common sense, but also emotional intelligence. Hence why, many here harbour anger. YOU are unable to come to terms with your own thoughts and feelings. Nor do you know what you want.

I think the problem here is that many men seem to be upset at the fact that women have standards.

We have been blessed with a brain and intellect and with that comes opinions, likes and dislikes. If you have problems with women exercising their minds then please invest in a doll as you are incapable of dealing with another human.

Furthermore, you cannot point the finger at women, just because society does not deem you desirable. That is a mark of irrationality.

You cannot 'force' a human to like you. Stripping a woman of her rights and humanity doesn't change the fact that you are a loser.

It's sad that some posters here feel that the only way they can get a woman is if she literally has no choices.

The subjection and the abuse of women is that you men thrive on.

But another thing you are forgetting is that historically polygamy was common in those societies. Therefore the average Joe like many of the posters here would not have access to the type of women many here desire and might even struggle to get a partner. Pretty women would be married to rich men with multiple wives, leaving the very ordinary who have nothing to offer with nothing.

Either way most of you loser incels would have the same problem in the past or present.:hillarybiz:

there are more women than men. If most men are incels and losers and out of the market. That leaves a lot of women alone. You know what they do? They settle....they either lower their standards or just become side piece or second wife. The reality is women need men as much as men need women. But right now women are way overvalued in the market. Sure saying that will make people call you an incel. But personally I am doing just fine with women and the trick is dont ever put your hopes in one woman.

there are more women than men. If most men are incels and losers and out of the market. That leaves a lot of women alone. You know what they do? They settle....they either lower their standards or just become side piece or second wife. The reality is women need men as much as men need women. But right now women are way overvalued in the market. Sure saying that will make people call you an incel. But personally I am doing just fine with women and the trick is dont ever put your hopes in one woman.

How are women over valued considering the fact that in the west men do not even need to commit in order for a woman to treat him like a husband??

Women are sleeping with men without commitment. They are cooking and cleaning for men without marriage and some are cohabiting without getting no stability.

You get women in 5 yr relationships, doing everything under the sun but still pining for marriage. The ball really is in a man's court.

In the past, a man had to work and pursue in order to get anything of that nature from a woman. He had to make sure he had a bit of money and offer stability and commitment before sleeping with her. Poor men would often work years and save up in order to afford having a wife. Now even struggling students are getting girlfriends that are sleeping with them and making food for them.

Some of you men really do sound bitter. Considering, men now get everything on a plate.

Last edited:
Too many women rights (primarily the right to vote) and mass importation of men from MENA has lead to too many men here in the West competing for few women.

Women aren't able to choose on basis of logic and rationality. They are choosing entirely on the basis of feelings. Thats why they voted for mass immigration.

Too many men that dont get success with women will take out their frustration by violence and revolt. We are seeing that in the west and it will only increase. Until society and the balance in it is established again.

You say woman vote on the basis of feelings because we’re irrational lol yet admit a man that can’t get a woman becomes violent! :eek: Embarrassing.. Where have REAL men gone?! Men are clearly too emotional.. You have been tasked with ONE job get some money on the table and are still incapable that woman have had to step in. Wow. you need to get back to gender roles and quit being es and MAN UP! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.