Do you find alot of guys dropping out of the dating market?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I agree with your Premise that for Non Muslim males or Muslim males that don't fear their creator and are willing to fornicate like wild animals, this is the best time for them to be alive.

Because the women today in comparison to those in the past, are very cheap, excessively shameless, immodest, impulsive, stupid and therefore easy to manipulate.

Had I been one of those shameless people, I would have died from paralytic stroke due to excess like Pope Jon XII

But for a practising Muslim males that seeks quality and piety, the diaspora is a death sentence for them.

I want to know your opinions on why men drop out the dating market.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I notice that guys these are not interested in dating, marriage or even sex and it seem to been in an increase. They don't seem to be interested at all. These guys are not ugly or broke and this isn't limited to Somali guys. A few guys I've asked have told me that it's, to much then effort it's worth, women have high standard or there are better thing to do with your timy.

The biggest reason is the modern day no string attached hookup culture and their need are being filled outside relationship. It looks like most guys are not actively searching and just letting it happen.

Now give me a Platinum thread.

User i recognise

@YourBroMoe
@Gucci mane
@Gooney112
@Mercury
@Fang4
@RedStar
@AussieHustler
@Apollo

@shabellegal @MariaMaria @VixR @sigmund @Steamdevolopment
@Reiko@NA9 @Blade1

If u r perpetually single, something is WRONG with ya. Just saying

The Xaalimo in the diaspora and to an extent back home have very little standards, if they had high standards, you wouldn't have so many broken homes in the first place.

The average Asian/White women practice hypergamy which Xaalimo's don't, and before you come with the excuse they are stuck with a bad pool, well, they select even worse partners when marrying out.

It's some wise intellect when the average full cumulative cost of Miss Intelengensia Xalimoid getting married would set the couple back anywhere between 15-40k in cost or debt all paid to foreigners.

If they had any intelligence, we wouldn't be in such a dire state as a community and they wouldn't be selecting bums disproportionately to all other groups.

In a society like the west were all the marital powers are in the hands of females, they are to blame for all the dysfunctions and the same principles apply to patriarchal societies.

Blame always falls on the party that holds power, you don't see the dysfunctions in the diaspora back home for a good reason, despite the wide scale polygamy.

In the west, the Xaalimo selects her partner from the streets without any parental input or guidance, and in the case of divorce they initiate 75% of them

In the Muslim Asian/Arab communities the parents select a pool of suitable partners in the vast majority of cases to avoid the pitfalls we continue to fall into.

The women simply never fend for themselves on the streets for husbands and this is for good reasons because they know they will make suicidal choices to the determinant of the whole community and themselves. (even their mothers understand this)

Agreed, the losers in present times cannot be compared to the losers in the past, it's night and day.

The damaging aspects of this current society harms both genders, it turns male's into weak spineless cowardice bums unless they were raised properly and experienced adversity.

It equally turns women into spoiled entitled clueless brats that don't even know what's good for them

This is were parental guidance comes in to correct those imbalances created by modern society, or at least it should!

Let's go with your idea of a Xalimo not having an standards.

How can a Xalimo have standards when in the west 70% of Somalis men are unemployed?

When we have high rates of young men in prison and roaming the streets with their gangs.

Even back home, men hardly work and would rather wait for the handouts of their relatives and chew Qat, whilst their wives goes to the market to sell tomatos.

What I find laughable with your commentary is that you are a master at flipping the table. Statistics illustrate, that Somali men in general are struggling in the UK and are failing their duties as men. That is why I find many of the men on this forum delusional. Reality, statistics and the anecdotes of many women/men in the community is very different to the lies spun by the guys here.

Fathers not providing and spending most of their days in cafes talking politics is not a case in which a handful of men are doing this, it a phenomenon that is affecting a huge part of our community: more than half! Who are Somali women meant to pick?

The failings of Somali men so shamefully documented by the british and Swedish government will not be dumped at the shoulders of Somal women and girls.

Somali women are no angels, but in the west, education and and employment wise, they are killing it and many girls are finding it difficult to find their equals.

Last edited:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP

How can a Xalimo have standards when in the west 70% of Somalis men are unemployed?

When we have high rates of young men in prison and roaming the streets with their gangs.

Even back home, men hardly work and would rather wait for the handouts of their relatives and chew Qat, whilst their wives goes to the market to sell tomatos.

What I find laughable with your commentary is that you are a master at flipping the table. Statistics illustrate, that Somali men in general are struggling in the UK and are failing their duties as men. That is why I find many of the men on this forum delusional. Reality, statistics and the anecdotes of many women/men in the community is very different to the lies spun by the guys here.

Fathers not providing and spending most of their days in cafes talking politics is not a case in which a handful of men are doing this, it a phenomenon that is affecting a huge part of our community: more than half! Who are Somali women meant to pick?

The failings of Somali men so shamefully documented by the british and Swedish government will not be dumped at the shoulders of Somal women and girls.

Somali women are no angels, but in the west, education and and employment wise, they are killing it and many girls are finding it difficult to find their equals.

Men are expected to help or even inherently responsible for it when women and children are not doing well but the men aren't not on your shoulder? Somali women are run like cockroaches when they see a men failing or not doing well.

You really think successful men are born that way and if you are not good enough you deserve to struggle? (I know you haven't said this but it's a belief system of many somali women)

Sounds really unfair. Somali women wonder why successful guys would rather marry out, whilst completely ignoring them while they are coming up, only to be snatched up by none-somalis.

Last edited:
Men are expected to help or even inherently responsible for when women and children are not doing well but the men aren't not on your shoulder? Somali women are run like cockroaches when they see a men failing or not doing well.

You really think successful men are born that way and if you are not good enough you deserve to struggle? (I know you haven't said this but it's a belief system of many somali women)

Sounds really unfair. Somali women wonder why successful guys would rather marry out, whilst completely ignoring them while they are coming up, only to be snatched up by none-somalis.

Somali women, especially our mother's generation have actually put up with a lot and in some ways i actually agree with @Inquisitive_ that unlike Asian and White women, Somali women do not engage in hypergamy that much.

Inquisitive is of the opinion that Somali women lack standards in general. Therefore, contrary to your post, Somali women are more than willing to give an unsuccessful man a chance. I can see why he might believe this.

But i just disagree with the reasoning behind it. Whilst, inquisitive believes its due to stupidity, I believe its due to a rather bad pool and learnt behaviour.

Its very common in our community to see women married to unemployed men. Therefore, that isn't the point we are discussing.

Muji

VIP
"Why buy the cow if you can have the milk for free?"

In the above analogy, the assumption is that acquiring milk would be the sole motivator for buying a cow. For it to apply to dating then sex would have to be the only motivator for marriage. I think you are overestimating the percentage of people in relationships that cohabit and whose relationships closely resemble a satisfying marriage. For example, there usually are no children nor an explicit commitment to lifelong companionship with somebody you desire. Men want these things just as much as women so there is still strong motivation "to buy the cow." even if the milk is free.

In this climate, you're going to have to do a mini-trial of marriage-like conditions if you want to lock somebody down in all honesty. You'd simply have to spend enough time with a person in a variety of circumstances and at their most relaxed to accurately assess what they're like beneath the surface. Everybody puts their best foot forward early on and there is actually a biochemical "honeymoon" phase early in relationships where judgement is coloured by desire. It is bad advice for both men and women to cohabit actually before marriage/engagement.

I don't know how conservative you are but you'd basically have to simulate what life together would be like before you settle down. Spending time at each other's homes and so forth. Stereotypically feminine qualities didn't appear in a vacuum and are super attractive to the vast majority of men. Being a good cook, nurturing, tidy, appearance-oriented, highly empathetic, etc. Of course, there are other virtues regardless of gender that also apply (intelligence, work-ethic, kindness, etc)

Lol

As I already stated in my post, even when they marry out, they end up with jail-birds and bums in the majority of cases.

Men that are significantly worse then the ones they complain about from the same ethnic, if there was any truth in your statements this wouldn't have been the case.

They don't even practice hypergamy in their own race what hope do they have of doing this with others ?

The 70% figure is just a hoax, those statistics don't factor in the large proportion of students/part-time works, cheaters and the self-employed not willing to pay tax etc.

The white establishment are masters at manipulating statistics, but even if it's true and they were intelligent and noble as you argue, we would have seen a positive exodus were they go for the best.

Yes we have a problem with many of our males rotting in Jail, and a large blame for that goes to their mothers who have kicked the fathers out, usually over petty stuff or for welfare checks in the past.

All statistics show that children growing up in broken homes perform significantly worse in every
aspect of life and are more likely to end up in prison, we don't see these issues in Somalia.

If this is true and Xaalimo's were really intelligent, we would see an exodus similar to what the Asian's are experiencing.

The huge difference of course is that those Asian women practice hypergamy and go for the best white males, even the dorky ones with missing chromosomes but has a high flying Job.

While our Xaalimo's go the opposite direction and select the worst of the worst that foreign race has to offer. the absolute rejects, dregs and bottom feeders of society.

This is the dark ugly reality which stares you in the face and which you hate to look at, they make terrible choices when they marry within and even worse choices when they leave.

The crux of Xalimoid problem is how they try to impose their own measure of success and somehow expect the male's to accept it.

We do not care about your qualifications or positions, we are not materialists, a 300 pound Beluga whale with qualifications or CEO position does not interest the average male.

Xaliimo's in the diaspora are notorious for not looking after themselves physically, majority are fat or obese especially here in the UK, and the more educated she is, the worse it gets.

This combined with their usual masculine characteristics is the reason why many of them have such poor options and as a result develop low self-esteem.

This explains the dreadful choices they make because they have no other options, even the older Xaalimo's are shocked by the explosion of obesity in this new generation because in the past they only got obese/fat after marriage.

Last edited:
Somali women, especially our mother's generation have actually put up with a lot and in some ways i actually agree with @Inquisitive_ that unlike Asian and White women, Somali women do not engage in hypergamy that much.

Inquisitive is of the opinion that Somali women lack standards in general. Therefore, contrary to your post, Somali women are more than willing to give an unsuccessful man a chance. I can see why he might believe this.

But i just disagree with the reasoning behind it. Whilst, inquisitive believes its due to stupidity, I believe its due to a rather bad pool and learnt behaviour.

Its very common in our community to see women married to unemployed men. Therefore, that isn't the point we are discussing.

So they pick useless bums due reciprocal altruism based on giving bum's chances? :mjlol:

Come on, your a smart women and know better then this unless your presume your talking to idiots.

It's a great creative spin nevertheless, but if Xaalimo's really had this sort of reciprocal altruism they wouldn't initiate the vast majority of divorces leaving a devastating trail of destructive broken homes.

The truth of the matter is that they have little to no other options, because unlike most other women, they don't take care of themselves physically or mentally.

It's one thing to be obese/fat but when that is followed by toxic ratchet character and masculine traits you become toxic to any intelligent hard working male.

It's for this reason that even when they marry out or casually date foreigners, the only ones willing to accept them are the rejects, the down-trodden and the debased among that group that have limited options.

As I already stated in my post, even when they marry out, they end up with jail-birds and bums in the majority of cases.

Men that are significantly worse then the ones they complain about from the same ethnic, if there was any truth in your statements this wouldn't have been the case.

They don't even practice hypergamy in their own race what hope do they have of doing this with others ?

The 70% figure is just a hoax, those statistics don't factor in the large proportion of students/part-time works, cheaters and the self-employed not willing to pay tax etc.

The white establishment are masters at manipulating statistics, but even if it's true and they were intelligent and noble as you argue, we would have seen a positive exodus were they go for the best.

Yes we have a problem with many of our males rotting in Jail, and a large blame for that goes to their mothers who have kicked the fathers out, usually over petty stuff or for welfare checks in the past.

All statistics show that children growing up in broken homes perform significantly worse in every
aspect of life and are more likely to end up in prison, we don't see these issues in Somalia.

If this is true and Xaalimo's were really intelligent, we would see an exodus similar to what the Asian's are experiencing.

The huge difference of course is that those Asian women practice hypergamy and go for the best white males, even the dorky ones with missing chromosomes but has a high flying Job.

While our Xaalimo's go the opposite direction and select the worst of the worst that foreign race has to offer. the absolute rejects, dregs and bottom feeders of society.

This is the dark ugly reality which stares you in the face and which you hate to look at, they make terrible choices when they marry within and even worse choices when they leave.

The crux of Xalimoid problem is how they try to impose their own measure of success and somehow expect the male's to accept it.

We do not care about your qualifications or positions, we are not materialists, a 300 pound Beluga whale with qualifications or CEO position does not interest the average male.

Xaliimo's in the diaspora are notorious for not looking after themselves physically, majority are fat or obese especially here in the UK, and the more educated she is, the worse it gets.

This combined with their usual masculine characteristics is the reason why many of them have such poor options and as a result develop low self-esteem.

This explains the dreadful choices they make because they have no other options, even the older Xaalimo's are shocked by the explosion of obesity in this new generation because in the past they only got obese/fat after marriage.
So they pick useless bums due reciprocal altruism based on giving bum's chances? :mjlol:

Come on, your a smart women and know better then this unless your presume your talking to idiots.

It's a great creative spin nevertheless, but if Xaalimo's really had this sort of reciprocal altruism they wouldn't initiate the vast majority of divorces leaving a devastating trail of destructive broken homes.

The truth of the matter is that they have little to no other options, because unlike most other women, they don't take care of themselves physically or mentally.

It's one thing to be obese/fat but when that is followed by toxic ratchet character and masculine traits you become toxic to any intelligent hard working male.

It's for this reason that even when they marry out or casually date foreigners, the only ones willing to accept them are the rejects, the down-trodden and the debased among that group that have limited options.

1. Many Somali men fathers in the west do not provide. It is the right of the wife and kids that fathers provide, yet you are blaming the women for it.

2. When a whopping 70% of Somali men are unemployed, are you really suprised that Somali women would initiate divorce? Many married Somali women live like single mothers as their husbands neither help them or provide.

3. Its crazy that you would blame Somali women for the shortcomings of Somali men. Somali women raise their kids and do what mothers are supposed to do. Yet, its the fathers who are not doing their job.

5. Somali women are not known to bar their exs from seeing their kids. Yet somali men seem to forget about their kids once they divorce the mum. This is not a new phenomenon as even back home a lot of fathers are known to do this. There is even a Somali saying 'once a man divorces your mum he becomes a beloved uncle'. Ask any elders in your family.

4. Women are programmed to want a provider. Women's standards and definition increase and change the more educated or financially secure she becomes. Somali men are generally not on par with Somali women.

5. I'm yet to see an educated Somali woman married to uneducated convert. Its usually the uneducated ones.

6. To simply put it, its about time you gave Somali mothers the credit they deserve. Many have raised their kids with struggle and no help.

7. Men like you co-sign this benefits dependency culture by blaming the women and not holding men accountable. Women would not be applying for benefits if they had a man providing.

1. Many Somali men fathers in the west do not provide. It is the right of the wife and kids that fathers provide, yet you are blaming the women for it
Which generation are you talking about? if this is referring to the generation of our fathers, well they fled civil war to foreign lands, they are not economic migrants but refugees.

Their marriages were fine back in communist Somalia under a brutal dictator who gave equal rights, they worked and provided but then lost everything in the ensuing civil war.

Their wife's turned on them when they got to Europe on a wide scale in the 90' for welfare checks, the welfare checks they were offered back then were greater then the salary the husbands would have earned labouring at that time.

These males could not compete, their experiences or qualifications back in Somalia meant nothing in racist Europe.

Those who turned on their husbands and betrayed them for short-term gains today lead difficult life's filled with hardship and trauma, those who persevered and didn't take the bait, live a prosperous blissful life

If your referring to today's generation, your lying, there is no way an unemployed bum could afford the standard shameless 10-30k wedding fees which the brainless Xalimoids demand

Yet despite all of this, that generation has an even higher divorce rate then those before them, money or employment was never the issue, it runs much deeper.
2. When a whopping 70% of Somali men are unemployed, are you really suprised that Somali women would initiate divorce? Many married Somali women live like single mothers as their husbands neither help them or provide.
You keep repeating this vicious lie, even if it's true your insulting Somali women by inferring they are marrying bums because they are incapable of pulling quality males.
3. Its crazy that you would blame Somali women for the shortcomings of Somali men. Somali women raise their kids and do what mothers are supposed to do. Yet, its the fathers who are not doing their job.
A broken household in Somalia, the father is to blame, in Europe it's the mother, whoever holds power is the one culpable for the problems caused.
5. Somali women are not known to bar their exs from seeing their kids. Yet somali men seem to forget about their kids once they divorce the mum. This is not a new phenomenon as even back home a lot of fathers are known to do this. There is even a Somali saying 'once a man divorces your mum he becomes a beloved uncle'. Ask any elders in your family.
There is some truth to this but your over-exaggerating, they chose these bums, the laws of attraction are in force, like for like, filth for filth, what does this say about them?

Second, many fathers are barred from their kids for such a long periods or heavily undermined they cut loose for their own sanity and start a new family back home were they hold control, I know so many of these.

A decade or two later, the donkey wailing's of that accursed EX and her crocodile tears are heard by the unsuspecting ignorant public, but very little do they know about the full reality.

Difficulties and sufferings truly humble the accursed agents of mischief, we learn this even in our religion, how many Ayah's are their in quran regarding all the evils that happen to us being as a result of what our own hands have senth forth?
4. Women are programmed to want a provider. Women's standards and definition increase and change the more educated or financially secure she becomes. Somali men are generally not on par with Somali women.
So why are we not seeing those so called 'educated' women having an exodus and chasing after quality foreign males that can provide?

In my experience in the UK, the more educated she is, the more likely she is to be fat and obese, in fact these are some of the worst women I have met.

The age old saying goes like this, "whoever schools you, rules you"
6. To simply put it, its about time you gave Somali mothers the credit they deserve. Many have raised their kids with struggle and no help.

The widow's and for the very small few that were unfortunate yes, but they make up a tiny minority of the population and those households the father is active with his kids and is not punished.

But the vast majority are single mother by choice not circumstances, you can easily tell the difference which category they fall into by looking at their state of health and especially the state of their offspring.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending