Do you ever reminisce?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
Do you ever recall pleasant old memories, and think about how amazing it would be to travel back to that time, only to be stuck in the boring depressing present, which you in years are going to reminisce about.
I love and at the same time hate reminiscing.

Suave

Bonnie & Clyde <3
Do you ever recall pleasant old memories, and think about how amazing it would be to travel back to that time, only to be stuck in the boring depressing present, which you in years are going to reminisce about.
I love and at the same time hate reminiscing.

Isn't that a natural behavior? But over doing it is unhealthy, usually a form of coping mechanisms.

Are you depressed?

Subeer

Isn't that a natural behavior? But over doing is unhealthy, usually a form of coping mechanisms.

Are you depressed?

I only get depressed for like 15 minutes and then im good.
:ehh:

You could just be remembering only the positive aspects of your past. Forgetting how mundane and boring it was from time to time. Years from now you might look back to today thinking about how great it used to be, ignoring how boring today might be.

Subeer

You could just be remembering only the positive aspects of your past. Forgetting how mundane and boring it was from time to time. Years from now you might look back to today thinking about how great it used to be, ignoring how boring today might be.

True! But i feel like you never ever get to enjoy or appreciate "now" or the present, because there is no "present".
Time is always running away, seconds are always passing by.
We like to obsess about the future, which is now, and we end in a situation of constant reminiscing.

Can we just use this thread to talk about nonsense..without the mods moving it to the qashin section?..

Okay..so I have a severe migraine but whatevs alhamdulila..I'm going to cook bariis isku dhex karis soon..I'm tired..I gots to sleep early tonight or I won't be able to wake up for fajar insh Allah..oh and did you know that when you wake up for suhuur..the angles suplicate for you???..amazing right?

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
I reminisce about the some of the loved ones I had passed away.:dwill: All the great friends I had gone too soon. :jcoleno:

AUN to them.

Hopefully my prayers reach them when I make dua after salat.

Memory lane has it's good times and bad times.

Can we just use this thread to talk about nonsense..without the mods moving it to the qashin section?..

Okay..so I have a severe migraine but whatevs alhamdulila..I'm going to cook bariis isku dhex karis soon..I'm tired..I gots to sleep early tonight or I won't be able to wake up for fajar insh Allah..oh and did you know that when you wake up for suhuur..the angles suplicate for you???..amazing right?
No it isn't amazing. Angels don't exist.

Stop being Muslim

Clay's tape is next..I wonder how he contributed to Hannah's suicide?..they seemed like they were both secretly in love..btw I'm talking about the T.V series 13 reasons why..I thought it was a bore..but it's starting to get interesting...

Clay's tape is next..I wonder how he contributed to Hannah's suicide?..they seemed like they were both secretly in love..btw I'm talking about the T.V series 13 reasons why..I thought it was a bore..but it's starting to get interesting...
Are you fasting today Daleelah?

This. The passing of time makes everything rosy :noneck:

Focusing on living in the moment helps :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending