Votes: 21 28.8%
  • no

Votes: 52 71.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pirate

Shep Tupacs brother
Your breaking the rules of hennylanders but i feel you loud is my fave too i smoke it on the regular
dat London cheese ayy... I got question why do u guys put half of a boogie in a small spliff for??

I went to uk and my girl cousin was gonna tall me up(smoke me on her gedo) she puts more boogies(cigaar) then the gedo it was like half a boogie for .7 I was like wtf!!! :faysalwtf:

I gave her a lecture about it and from dat point she always let me roll up how I like:siilaanyosmile:.

dat London cheese ayy... I got question why do u guys put half of a boogie in a small spliff for??

I went to uk and my girl cousin was gonna tall me up(smoke me on her gedo) she puts more boogies(cigaar) then the gedo it was like half a boogie for .7 I was like wtf!!! :faysalwtf:

I gave her a lecture about it and from dat point she always let me roll up how I like:siilaanyosmile:.
its because we smoke in papers not blunts like you canadians so we put the fag in so it burns better and slower ygm ik what you mean though your used to blunts so mustve been a shock for you kkk

Pirate

Shep Tupacs brother
You could what is she mixed with is she coolie mixed jamaican and indian? Those usually look very somali
naa she aint coolie she took a dna test and she had a lot of Fulani dna the Fulani look a lot like us and they sum times carry 40% e1b1b1 E v32 which is the same dna marker somalis carry that explains why she looks like us

Pirate

Shep Tupacs brother
its because we smoke in papers not blunts like you canadians so we put the fag in so it burns better and slower ygm ik what you mean though your used to blunts so mustve been a shock for you kkk
naaa cro we smoke papers too and we put in boogies too but we put a very small piece of the boggies

in London my cousin put half of boogie I nearly lost my mind I was going crazy:mindblown:

naa she aint coolie she took a dna test and she had a lot of Fulani dna the Fulani look a lot like us and they sum times carry 40% e1b1b1 E v32 which is the same dna marker somalis carry that explains why she looks like us
Ahh i hear that g thats why she looks somali she is indeed fulani. She must be very beautiful then i was just worried for you that you pick a lukaku looking girl over our beautiful somali girls. But im relived to hear she carrys fulani blood atleast your kids will look like you bro just pretend she somali if you love her that much

Pirate

Shep Tupacs brother
Your cuzzy was wilding half a bogie you know kkk how was ahe expecting to get high.
so you guys don't normally do dat ayy:hmm:

I gave her a lecture and asked my girl cousin to never tall me up again cuz of how much boggies she put in that small .7 mind you I never smoked boogies before she put soo much all I could taste was boogies I almost barfed :hova:

I gave her a lecture i was like ur tryna kill me wtf!!!! im never smoking with u ever again:idontlike:

den she felt bad and let me roll all the gedo how I do it :russsmug:she liked my technique and started using my way cuz ur lungs can actually survive unlike her old technique which was lung cancer waiting to happen

Status
Not open for further replies.