do you drink alcohol

• yes

Votes: 21 28.8%
  • no

Votes: 52 71.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i discovered weed in 2005 and immediately quit alcohol..
before i was a craft beer and wine aficionado..
for harder liquor Rum was my choice, never liked vodka or gin..
but jameson irish whiskey was pretty good..

strongest shit i ever had was arabian arak, in haifa isreal,
in a friggin arab church..
i used to get some lebanese imported arak when i was in dubai,
that was some serious shit.

i discovered weed in 2005 and immediately quit alcohol..
before i was a craft beer and wine aficionado..
for harder liquor Rum was my choice, never liked vodka or gin..
but jameson irish whiskey was pretty good..

strongest shit i ever had was arabian arak, in haifa isreal,
in a friggin arab church..
i used to get some lebanese imported arak when i was in dubai,
that was some serious shit.

Which strain makes you the least paranoid/worried?

Which strain makes you the least paranoid/worried?

If you tend to be paranoid you should reduce the amount you smoke and gently ease into it.
Its the amoubt of thc you are taking in that can lead to paranoia , you are less likely to get that with indica strains, like purple kush for example.

I prefer sativa strains mostly, or hybrids leaning more towards sativa,
unless i am having hash..
I prefer hash and its usually sourced from indica, i grew up in the middle east after all and you could see my tastes..but good hash difficult to get..

f*ck all this talk is making me salivate , i cant wait for my relocation from dubai to London in the next couple of months,,,

amsterdam is so close, i will have to make my 4rth trip...

this time i will not do mushrooms and end up in another country the next morning,

If you tend to be paranoid you should reduce the amount you smoke and gently ease into it.
Its the amoubt of thc you are taking in that can lead to paranoia , you are less likely to get that with indica strains, like purple kush for example.

I prefer sativa strains mostly, or hybrids leaning more towards sativa,
unless i am having hash..
I prefer hash and its usually sourced from indica, i grew up in the middle east after all and you could see my tastes..but good hash difficult to get..

f*ck all this talk is making me salivate , i cant wait for my relocation from dubai to London in the next couple of months,,,

amsterdam is so close, i will have to make my 4rth trip...

this time i will not do mushrooms and end up in another country the next morning,

I prefer hash. It's much smoother and the high is a lot better but doesn't last long. Hash seems to be very difficult to get here though. I only do it less than 5 times a year though

I prefer hash. It's much smoother and the high is a lot better but doesn't last long. Hash seems to be very difficult to get here though.
doesnt last that long !!??
hash gets me high for 6 hours at least.
i dont think youve had good hash, i was cocky and ignored the warnings of my friends when we had morrocan hash in oussouaria mountains,
i thought 1 could handle it but 2 puffs from a pipe and i had to sit down like a lightwieght/pussy.

You have the best weed in US/Canada but real hash is something else..
manali cream from the himalayas is the best in the world,
followed by morrocan and then afghan.

Ever since I started going to university. Before that I rarely drink, but it's part of the culture where i live. It's either that, or having 0 social life.

I can’t stand weed lol it makes my paranoid and my anxiety go 100x harder.
Alcohol on the other hands makes me more relaxed.

you should smoke less then, until you get used to it, and learn to control your mind.
Cannabinoids are natural and are an essential part of your body, your own body makes them.
I would not be surprised that it becomes accepted in the future that allot of mental illnesses are a result of cannabinoid deficiency.
There is already debate right now,

also alcohol is proven to cause brain damage, while it is a fact that cannabis can induce the growth of new brain cells.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending