do you drink alcohol

• yes

Votes: 21 28.8%
  • no

Votes: 52 71.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes @Geeljire sanbuur is vehement and passionate about polygamy which he has all rights to do so. But quoting God,then drinking again knowing it’s not allowed. Not judging the lad but anyways drinking aint no good. It’s absolutely revolting for me, it triggers bad memories of geeljires in council flat elevators completely drunk harrasing wadaad xalimos yet having kids themselves and being unemployed etc.. you sometimes wonder how low they have stooped, it’s because of liquor of course! The thing that triggers the most is that drunk geeljires give you Salaam, it’s heartbreaking they need saving and rehab.
Kids don’t drink
Foreal foreal. Drinking in moderation is okay but daily drinkers are dodgy people wallahi. And yes we will always salam you just because we sinning doesnt mean we cant give salams and dawah nobodys perfect idil.

Not gonna lie , this is so true. Somalis pick and choose what's haram

In the UK, khat is not what it used to be because of its new illegal status there is shortage and dealers have cut it up/grinding it up, adding other stuff to make more of it:kodaksmiley: its basically a whole new drug
I always chew good khat with my adeeros blackmarket is booming right now. I dont know about laced khat though thats some bummy shit right there kkk.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
[QUOTE="Gadiid, post: 1022014, member: 4295"
Alcohol is for the meek, so are drugs.[/QUOTE]

Its an ugly sight to see Somalis that drink that piss

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Foreal foreal. Drinking in moderation is okay but daily drinkers are dodgy people wallahi. And yes we will always salam you just because we sinning doesnt mean we cant give salams and dawah nobodys perfect idil.
That's fine sxb, we're all sinners, whether major or minor.
But I wouldn't excuse major sinning for a temporary "pleasure".
Seriously though, if a Somali who's buzzed comes at me I'll be perplexed.
It's a unicorn sighting, lmao.
Everyone's got their path, I'd advice you not to drink but we do what we do.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Kkkk tell him pls

Naaah I dont believe half the stuff he says on here its just weird

He can go on talking about marrying his cousin and having a kid in Burco
(which in My experience is a very conservative part of SL)
And later go on talking about how he cant pray hes secular and it crash with his "fun" lifestyle

I Dont judge ppl But his stories are fucked up

:farmajoyaab:

Naaah I dont believe half the stuff he says on here its just weird

He can go on talking about marrying his cousin and having a kid in Burco
(which in My experience is a very conservative part of SL)
And later go on talking about how he cant pray hes secular and it crash with his "fun" lifestyle

I Dont judge ppl But his stories are fucked up

:farmajoyaab:

Lmaoooo I enjoy his stories ngl. It's a movie played out, hella entertaining :pachah1:but mans needs to fix up if it's all bs. Shit doesn't add up @Geeljire sanbuur what do u have to say about this? :hmm:

Lmaoooo I enjoy his stories ngl. It's a movie played out, hella entertaining :pachah1:but mans needs to fix up if it's all bs. Shit doesn't add up @Geeljire sanbuur what do u have to say about this? :hmm:
Why should you belive my storys idgaf if you hate them or love them they are my storys what you think of them is not my business if i want to tell a fiction story i would have written couple books by now.

Why should you belive my storys idgaf if you hate them or love them they are my storys what you think of them is not my business if i want to tell a fiction story i would have written couple books by now.

giphy.gif

Pirate

Shep Tupacs brother
@Geeljire sanbuur Never drank cabitaan or smoked boogies(cigaar)in my life..... My poison of choice is dat qelo aka gedo aka brad piff aka Mary Jane aka Maryan jamaac ya feel me:denzelnigga:...... im ciiirrka right now dis is how my eyes look right now as I am typing:notsureif: I gotta be circa when I log on to athiestspot... Im planning on quiting gedo soon cuz Im getting married I can't imagine myself rollin up and I got kids runnin around plus gedo is haraam it also has mental side effects why you think rasta are so crazy taha dey worship Haile

not to mention my wifey is against it even tho her whole family smokes even her momma duke sometimes I get cirka wit her family taha:mybusiness: she's a revert yardy(Jamaican) a lot of my cros drink tho, I like being ciirka and just observe dem when dey drunk on deyr faces :mjlaugh::hahaidiot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts