do you drink alcohol

• yes

Votes: 21 28.8%
  • no

Votes: 52 71.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
results are shocking/disheartening, and this is coming from a resident of "Hennyland" :wtf:
I guess the whole diaspora needs to fix up :hillarybiz:

@Geeljire sanbuur Never drank cabitaan or smoked boogies(cigaar)in my life..... My poison of choice is dat qelo aka gedo aka brad piff aka Mary Jane aka Maryan jamaac ya feel me:denzelnigga:...... im ciiirrka right now dis is how my eyes look right now as I am typing:notsureif: I gotta be circa when I log on to athiestspot... Im planning on quiting gedo soon cuz Im getting married I can't imagine myself rollin up and I got kids runnin around plus gedo is haraam it also has mental side effects why you think rasta are so crazy taha dey worship Haile

not to mention my wifey is against it even tho her whole family smokes even her momma duke sometimes I get cirka wit her family taha:mybusiness: she's a revert yardy(Jamaican) a lot of my cros drink tho, I like being ciirka and just observe dem when dey drunk on deyr faces :mjlaugh::hahaidiot:
Hayaay that tdot slang is something else akh might aswell continue blowing loud if your wifes whole family blows that geylo. Horta let me ask you did you not find inan yar oo somali that you could marry why mix with the yardies bro. Im blessed with bare Madows yardies Affs but i never pursued their women our cultures clash and we look completley different. Your kids gonna have that wide nose and rough hair bro.

Pirate

Shep Tupacs brother
Hayaay that tdot slang is something else akh might aswell continue blowing loud if your wifes whole family blows that geylo. Horta let me ask you did you not find inan yar oo somali that you could marry why mix with the yardies bro. Im blessed with bare Madows yardies Affs but i never pursued their women our cultures clash and we look completley different. Your kids gonna have that wide nose and rough hair bro.
TAHA stop being a twerp wen I first met my girl I thought she was Somali she looks very East African and I never thought I was gonna be with her I always thought I was gonna marry a Somali girl

TAHA stop being a twerp wen I first met my girl I thought she was Somali she looks very East African and I never thought I was gonna be with her I always thought I was gonna marry a Somali girl
You do you bro if she looks like this black girl ill give you a pass just dont come back to the motherland

Pirate

Shep Tupacs brother
You do you bro if she looks like this black girl ill give you a pass just dont come back to the motherland
taha ur too much she's doesn't look like dat girl but she's a cutie pie she a dime I got good taste... she's also obsessed with Somali culture and wants to live deyr lol I told her she would fit right in since she looks like us

Pirate

Shep Tupacs brother
:gucciwhat:

he's from da uk.... @Hades we hennylanders are truly misunderstood :jcoleno:

I've already stated my poison of choice is Maryann jaamac and im from the supposed land of henny

taha ur too much she's doesn't look like dat girl but she's a cutie pie she a dime I got good taste... she's also obsessed with Somali culture and wants to live deyr lol I told her she would fit right in since she looks like us
Mashallah go for it bro just dont say i didnt warn you if your plan goes west and your wife ends up getting racially abused in xamar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending