Do you consider yourself to be poor?

Do you consider yourself to be poor or from a poor household?

• YES!

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • NOPEE!

Votes: 17 63.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
why would anyone qashin rate this? :farmajoyaab:

Knowles is making a good point

wow wow :whoa: hold up

that's definitely not a good idea
I always had an interest in law enforcement and the coast guard is part of the us military. They mostly perform law enforcement and search and rescue operations. They most stay stateside

Also even if I did join the army or the marines or the navy I would just do a stateside job. My state had a couple military bases and there are a lot of non combat jobs. legit jobs where people stay far away from combat zones. All the people I know that joined the military after high school have been here in the US for the past 3 years just chilling.

All they do is work a similar 9-5 Monday-Friday schedule and just party on their free time. They dead ass just drink and turn up.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I’d like to say to anyone here who thinks they are poor

Even if you think you’re poor you are not poor

You either have family, your health, friends, support network or freedom. I hate to say it but this is something we take for granted in the West.

Whatever financial state you are in please remember it’s not permanent and if you are under 22 then ofcourse you’re going to be poor! Don’t compare yourself to Bill Gates who started saving long before you were born!
Knowles is speaking facts.

My parents won’t even let me leave the house until I’m financially stable.

Compared to other people I know I’m lucky to have Been able to not have to worry about anything major. Whereas a lot of my non somali friends are in different situations.

Being poor is not an option if you live in the West and arrived as an immigrant to uplift your self. You can be poor while you invest in yourself in higher education as your end goal being rich after you are stable being in your career and investing some of your earnings real estate or other side jobs.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
I always had an interest in law enforcement and the coast guard is part of the us military. They mostly perform law enforcement and search and rescue operations. They most stay stateside

Also even if I did join the army or the marines or the navy I would just do a stateside job. My state had a couple military bases and there are a lot of non combat jobs. legit jobs where people stay far away from combat zones. All the people I know that joined the military after high school have been here in the US for the past 3 years just chilling.

All they do is work a similar 9-5 Monday-Friday schedule and just party on their free time. They dead ass just drink and turn up.

but don't you have to a little patriot to work for the US government :susp:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Or from a poor household. And what do you define as being poor?

tenor.gif

Is there a grade below "Poor"?

IF living in Welfare housing and on public assistance. Yes I am that :)

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Nope. I'm healthy, got enough money to buy food, water and clothing without thinking, got a roof over my head, a bed to sleep on, medical and dental treatment. Allah has blessed me with what I need, so I do not consider myself poor.

If your a student your poor by default. Rich kids go into business and don't waste time on Uni only poor kids are stuck paying off debt. I might have to go into the camel selling business like my grandfather to pay off some of these debts.

:jcoleno::mjcry::kendrickcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.