Do you consider yourself to be poor?

Do you consider yourself to be poor or from a poor household?

• YES!

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • NOPEE!

Votes: 17 63.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genie

The last suugo bender
Exactly!

Ive only ever heard of one other somali person in my profession. So if I mention it people who know me will identify me.
But it’s one that will benefit both the Somali community and my income :denzelnigga:

Those are the best kind! ,I wish you good luck and insha'allah you achieve your goals. Lord knows we need somalis doing something of use for the somali community.

Or from a poor household. And what do you define as being poor?

tenor.gif
How do you define poor? I wouldn’t consider myself poor, my mum and my sister work both and make together 92k a year which good for 5person family

Genie

The last suugo bender
How do you define poor? I wouldn’t consider myself poor, my mum and my sister work both and make together 92k a year which good for 5person family

WOW thats pretty impressive. Poor as in barely making ends meet. Parents arguing about lacag. Lots of hagbads/ayyuto's , basically is lacag a problem yes...then poor. If not....then not poor etc etc

WOW thats pretty impressive. Poor as in barely making ends meet. Parents arguing about lacag. Lots of hagbads/ayyuto's , basically is lacag a problem yes...then poor if not....then not poor etc etc
Oh ok, I don’t think money is an issue. We all work but my mother and sister make the real money.
Side note: what is ayyuto or hagbads? I know Ayuto is help

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
WOW thats pretty impressive. Poor as in barely making ends meet. Parents arguing about lacag. Lots of hagbads/ayyuto's , basically is lacag a problem yes...then poor if not....then not poor etc etc
92k gross income how many % do you pay in tax

Genie

The last suugo bender
Oh ok, I don’t think money is an issue. We all work but my mother and sister make the real money.
Side note: what is ayyuto or hagbads? I know Ayuto is help

errrmm... how I explain this.
its a rotating savings and credit association (ROSCA) is a group of individuals who agree to meet for a defined period in order to save and borrow together, a form of combined peer-to-peer banking and peer-to-peer lending.

credit: wikipedia

errrmm... how I explain this.
its a rotating savings and credit association (ROSCA) is a group of individuals who agree to meet for a defined period in order to save and borrow together, a form of combined peer-to-peer banking and peer-to-peer lending.

credit: wikipedia
Is that an American thing or Somali?

Status
Not open for further replies.