Do you consider yourself to be poor?

Do you consider yourself to be poor or from a poor household?

• YES!

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • NOPEE!

Votes: 17 63.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genie

The last suugo bender
Or from a poor household. And what do you define as being poor?

tenor.gif

Genie

The last suugo bender
How old are you and how do you aim to accomplish this iA?

I'm 19 atm. I'm a computer science student and I'm especially interested in computational physics. One of my professors is a member of a research association in which they do research on quantumn computation. And has agreed to kindda take me on as mentee . Thats for the long run.

But for now I'm planning on doing some freelance work in C/C++ and Java. An App in android , get a hit. On the news there was a 16 year old who had his app bought by google for like 1.5 million I want to sell one of my apps for some dough too. Ya og ...so many possibilities especially in creative technologies. One of my class mates does animations and special effects he's a hobbyists but he works with small companies as a freelancer and gets a lots of lacag. So many possibilities in tech.

For now I'll see where the wind takes me.

tenor.gif

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
I'm 19 atm. I'm a computer science student and I'm especially interested in computational physics. One of my professors is a member of a research association in which they do research on quantumn computation. And has agreed to kindda take me on as mentee . Thats for the long run.

But for now I'm planning on doing some freelance work in c/c++ and java. Apps in android hopefully get a hit on the news there was a 16 year old who had his app bpguth by google for like 1.5 million I want to sell one of my apps for some dough too. Ya og so many possibilities especially in creative technologies. One of my class mates does animations and special effects he's a hobbyists but he works with small companies as freelancer and gets a lots of lacag. So many possibilities in tech.

For now I'll see were the wind takes me.

tenor.gif
That’s amazing MashaAllah! Definitely take advantage of all those opportunities! :samwelcome:

Genie

The last suugo bender
That’s amazing MashaAllah! Definitely take advantage of all those opportunities! :samwelcome:

Thanks walal , its daunting but like I said you win some and you lose some its an industry of opportunity. what do/did you study?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts