Do you consider her somali as other farahs and halimos you meet daily?

Based

VIP
Lol these diaspora half breeds are funny. Talks about claiming a qabiil when she probably has no idea how to speak Somali and has never been to somalia :what: maybe she can take her talents to Jreerweyne as that is what her Caribbean father is.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Lol these diaspora half breeds are funny. Talks about claiming a qabiil when she probably has no idea how to speak Somali and has never been to somalia :what: maybe she can take her talents to Jreerweyne as that is what her Caribbean father is.

Yakhi, don't insult reer Madowweyne like that. They can speak Somali fluently, albeit in a funny accent and are Muslims who actually live in Somalia. This probably non-Muslim young lady with a Caribbean father who grew up in the west and likely doesn't speak Somali should not be compared to them.

Based

VIP
Yakhi, don't insult reer Madowweyne like that. They can speak Somali fluently, albeit in a funny accent and are Muslims who actually live in Somalia. This probably non-Muslim young lady with a Caribbean father who grew up in the west and likely doesn't speak Somali should not be compared to them.
You're right. My bad

Somali Women Looks Like

giphy.gif

I agree she doesnt have a tribe but i disagree with the ppl saying she isnt a somali, and also with the whole qabiil system which strictly links identity with patrilineal descent. I just dont think it makes logical sense in this age, esp considering Somali women are the bedrock in upholding somali culture. I just consider her to be half somali as she rightfully does herself.

I don’t know where this thing came from that if your father is somali then you are somali kkk. Reality says otherwise. Mixed kids with somali aabo are only slightly more tolerated, not accepted.

On her part, if she would be more visibly muslim etc she could be more accepted. You can see somali in her looks, just needs to put hijab on and bam job done

I don’t know where this thing came from that if your father is somali then you are somali kkk. Reality says otherwise. Mixed kids with somali aabo are only slightly more tolerated, not accepted.

On her part, if she would be more visibly muslim etc she could be more accepted. You can see somali in her looks, just needs to put hijab on and bam job done
It comes from qabil, they have no somali qabil ,which mattered in Somalia in the past

Trending

Latest posts