Do you consider her somali as other farahs and halimos you meet daily?

World

VIP
Lol these diaspora half breeds are funny. Talks about claiming a qabiil when she probably has no idea how to speak Somali and has never been to somalia :what: maybe she can take her talents to Jreerweyne as that is what her Caribbean father is.
Well not to be a stalker but she posted a few tiktoks of her in Somalia :gaasdrink:

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
You guys need to use your brains the fellas that say she isn’t somali because she doesn’t have a qabil are only saying that because they feel like they can have a child with whomever they want and that they’ll still be somali regardless of what culture they lean more towards. It takes two tango, I don’t consider you somalia unless both parents are somali or the kid has full understanding of the dhaqan and language. Children tend to lean more toward the mothers culture since she is at home raising them while the father is out working. How many half somali people with somali dads can you name that are completely in touch with their somalinimo. I can name you a few who don’t know shit about being somali maya jama and alisha boe. Both have somali dads but don’t give a f*ck about being somali and are a lot closer to their moms side. Therefore, either you are full somali or the child needs to love his somali side more then his ajanabi side simple.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Dhulbahante

You are colonized sxb
he’s not dblock, he’s claimed every clan under the moon by now. When I first joined sspot he said he was hawiye and I remember him claiming mj at some point too.

There’s no dblock that claims somaliland.

Trending