Are halfies Somali?

• Yes

Votes: 22 43.1%
  • No

Votes: 29 56.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If their father is Somali I consider them full Somali:friendhug:, I will welcome them with open arms and they have full somali rights and can run for office and live like kings or queens under somali supremacy :salute:

but if their father isn't Somali, they are non Somalis or half caste somalis even if they happen to be very culturally Somali :kanyeshrug:
I would always be skeptical about where their innate loyalty lies :francis:
This is the somali code
We are a patriarchal society, if my mother's lineage mattered I would have not been a landhere mj but instead some other noble clan in the far south(I obviously respect my mother Linage but it just ain't mine):ohno:

exatclty, its how somalis survived for eons, if his dad is foreing you have no idea what evils they can bring,

look at oromo or habashi, they invite anyone and today they are killing each other, he is this or that, no same language,

in silam, you are of your fathers tribe,

the nabi SAW once remarked we are arabs maternally, because our father ismael married from the arabs, but we are of ibrahim ASW because he is our forefather,

ibrahims (nabi) was actually from the hebrew tribe, from Ur, iraaq, or todays basra, herbew actually means foreinger, when he came to canaan, todays levent and palastine, he was called hebrew, the foreinger, but not in a bad way, just the way we call cadcads, that name, or ajanib,

but over the centuries, banu israel was ordered to take the land of israel, but the wives of isaaq and jacqoob were from canaan, todays palastine and lebnon and western suria and they amrried girls from these poeple,

the egytian kings used to call the isarelis hebrew, or heprew, foreinger, becasye the egytians had colonies in palastine and levent

thus despite the canaan wifes prohet jacqoob married, his sons were called banu isralei ( a nick name for nabi jacqoob)

look what god calls israel,

look how God has named a surat called qureysh in the quran, the male line,

why does God not call qureysh arabs? becasue ther mother is arab, but qureysh waa great grandsone many times removed from adana, a great grnadsone of ismael,

umar ibn khatab attaked persian and freed iraaq and syria because he said they are arabs for their father side were arabs/ismael, and his duty was to fight the romans and persians to free arabs

a somali is an ethnic group, you are born into it and it coems from the dad, not mamma,

tribe is of the father, ethnic group is of the father,

cadcad are not somali, waa foreiners, why are thye called cadcads if they are asli,

the father decides what sex the baby is, he has x or y and thus why we are named after the dad,

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
If the father is Somali then yes
If the father is non Somali, then no

We aren’t the Jews who take their identity from their mother aside we are patriarchal society

Saalax Bidaar

in silam, you are of your fathers tribe,

the nabi SAW once remarked we are arabs maternally, because our father ismael married from the arabs, but we are of ibrahim ASW because he is our forefather,

ibrahims (nabi) was actually from the hebrew tribe, from Ur, iraaq, or todays basra, herbew actually means foreinger, when he came to canaan, todays levent and palastine, he was called hebrew, the foreinger, but not in a bad way, just the way we call cadcads, that name, or ajanib,

but over the centuries, banu israel was ordered to take the land of israel, but the wives of isaaq and jacqoob were from canaan, todays palastine and lebnon and western suria and they amrried girls from these poeple,

the egytian kings used to call the isarelis hebrew, or heprew, foreinger, becasye the egytians had colonies in palastine and levent

thus despite the canaan wifes prohet jacqoob married, his sons were called banu isralei ( a nick name for nabi jacqoob)

look what god calls israel,

look how God has named a surat called qureysh in the quran, the male line,

why does God not call qureysh arabs? becasue ther mother is arab, but qureysh waa great grandsone many times removed from adana, a great grnadsone of ismael,

umar ibn khatab attaked persian and freed iraaq and syria because he said they are arabs for their father side were arabs/ismael, and his duty was to fight the romans and persians to free arabs

a somali is an ethnic group, you are born into it and it coems from the dad, not mamma,

tribe is of the father, ethnic group is of the father,

cadcad are not somali, waa foreiners, why are thye called cadcads if they are asli,

the father decides what sex the baby is, he has x or y and thus why we are named after the dad,
Super confusing

To be Somali does not mean having a qabiil. Being Somali is genetic. There was once a time when our ancestors didn’t have qabiil. Does that mean that they are not genetically Somali like us?

A halfie born from a Somali woman is still 50% Somali, same as a halfie from a Somali man. This isn’t a question of clan affiliation or lineage, but genetics.

Saalax Bidaar

To be Somali does not mean having a qabiil. Being Somali is genetic. There was once a time when our ancestors didn’t have qabiil. Does that mean that they are not genetically Somali like us?

A halfie born from a Somali woman is still 50% Somali, same as a halfie from a Somali man. This isn’t a question of clan affiliation or lineage, but genetics.

You are fighting up hill battle sis

Reer xamar cadcads and bantus are Somali and are recognised by Somali laws.

Its astonishing that we have little boys and girls who probably don't speak Somali properly dictating who is and who isn't Somali.

In the South, reer xamar cadcads and bantus are considered Somali. Any decent person from our parents generation will tell you so.

Stop listening to these Alt-right Somali fantatics. Its always western born insecure racist losers.
Bro you must be handicapped,:gucciwhat: somali isn't a culture or just a language it's fucking blood
To be somali you have to be ethnic somali, and I think if there is one thing I know about somali bantu is that ethnic somali never mixed with them:kodaksmiley:, however cad cads have mixed with somali thus they are often over 10% ethnic somali while somali bantu are zero percent somali.
The reason I want a national identity for somalia is so they are not discriminated against, you imbecile :ileycry:

The national identity should be called somalian

Use cases :yacadiim:
Somali somalian or native somalians
Bantu somalian
Mullato somalian
And ect
Lool

somalilanders is also a national identity
The yemenis there can take somaliland citizenship and become Arab somalilanders

exatclty, its how somalis survived for eons, if his dad is foreing you have no idea what evils they can bring,

look at oromo or habashi, they invite anyone and today they are killing each other, he is this or that, no same language,
Yep I can only trust those who are somali paternally

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
No we don't need confused mutts in our genes pool what's next?
They have another side another allegiance that a true Somali shouldn't have.

No we don't need confused mutts in our genes pool what's next?
They have another side another allegiance that a true Somali shouldn't have.

What if they're half white? They will only have one side to join since white people enforce the 1 drop rule

Sol

?
Like others have said if the father is somali they count as somali too in my eyes as in most cases the father will try at least to teach them somali and their daqan (I myself have cousins who are half dutch/somali and can speak fluent somali as their father has been teaching them since they were young) on the other hand having an ajanabi father results in the person siding with their fathers side and in turn having little to no contact with their somali mothers side however I wouldnt rule them out as not being somali if they embrace their somali side and abandon their foreign side to put effort in learning about their somali mothers daqan etc but people are still against that. Never mind just being half somali people from somalia consider diaspora as non-somalis too so being recognised as a half somali to be somali would be another story for people in somalia

Like others have said if the father is somali they count as somali too in my eyes as in most cases the father will try at least to teach them somali and their daqan (I myself have cousins who are half dutch/somali and can speak fluent somali as their father has been teaching them since they were young) on the other hand having an ajanabi father results in the person siding with their fathers side and in turn having little to no contact with their somali mothers side however I wouldnt rule them out as not being somali if they embrace their somali side and abandon their foreign side to put effort in learning about their somali mothers daqan etc but people are still against that. Never mind just being half somali people from somalia consider diaspora as non-somalis too so being recognised as a half somali to be somali would be another story for people in somalia
Just taking ur father's name and lineage will just make you more loyal to his side of the family unless ur father is dead beat but that's a topic for another day

Languages are called 'mother tongue' for a reason.

Who is the one that stays home and raises the children?

In most cultures men are the breadwinners. They are not at home most of the day.

There is difference between linage and nationality/ ethnicity.
Wrong. Ancestral lineage is the exact same thing as Ethnicity.

In Somali Dhaqaan the main requirement to be Somali consists of having a Father that hails from a Qabiil that is Somali by blood & origin, since Qabiil & Somalinimo are inextricably linked. Maternal lineage does not matter at all.

Cad cads, barwanis e.g are not Somali, since they're paternal lineage is not Somali.

If you're against this rule then you're essentially going against the Holy Quran & Somali Dhaqaan.

Bro you must be handicapped,:gucciwhat: somali isn't a culture or just a language it's fucking blood
To be somali you have to be ethnic somali, and I think if there is one thing I know about somali bantu is that ethnic somali never mixed with them:kodaksmiley:, however cad cads have mixed with somali thus they are often over 10% ethnic somali while somali bantu are zero percent somali.
The reason I want a national identity for somalia is so they are not discriminated against, you imbecile :ileycry:

The national identity should be called somalian

Use cases :yacadiim:
Somali somalian or native somalians
Bantu somalian
Mullato somalian
And ect
Lool

somalilanders is also a national identity
The yemenis there can take somaliland citizenship and become Arab somalilanders
She's a fool sxb...
:heh:

She's completely ignorant of our culture & Deen. Everyone knows the Somali identity is an ethnic one & our Deen dictates that it can only be passed down through Fathers. Other Muslim Ethnic groups share this paternal lineage rule as well, since we all follow the Holy Quran, for example the Arabs, Malays etc.

Reer xamar cadcads and bantus are Somali and are recognised by Somali laws.

Its astonishing that we have little boys and girls who probably don't speak Somali properly dictating who is and who isn't Somali.

In the South, reer xamar cadcads and bantus are considered Somali. Any decent person from our parents generation will tell you so.

Stop listening to these Alt-right Somali fantatics. Its always western born insecure racist losers.
It's not "Alt-right" to uphold Somali Dhaqaan iyo Deen you degenerate loser
:camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.